•⎡Chapter Twenty-Seven⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
[F/G]= Favorite Game
[F/D]= Favorite Drink
[C/Y]= Current Year
[F/A]= Favorite Anime
[F/SH]= Favorite Show
[F/M]= Favorite Movie
[F/F]= Favorite Food
[S/F/C]= Second Favorite Color
[L/N]= Last Name

(A/N: Sorry for how long this took I think I had a little writing block but now I'm good.)
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

As soon as you entered the hospital there were tears in your eyes.

"Please, let me see my friend!" You said frantically.

The receptionist looked directly at you. "Alright, what's your names?" He asked both you and Yoosung. "And your friends name?"

"I'm [Y/N] [L/N], and this is Yoosung Kim." You said.

"Yes!" Yoosung continued, "and we're here to see Ryu Hyun!"

"The actor..." The receptionist noted, and he stood up. "Here, follow me."

You followed him to the room and he opened the door slightly before muttering something that sounded like he was a cute one too...

Ignoring his comment you went into the room, and the person already in the turned. She was holding his hand and had her face in tears.

"[Y/N]...is that you?" Jaehee said, her voice weak and cracking.

"Yes, it is." You said and she got up slowly, and hugged you. As soon as she did she burst into tears again, wetting the shoulder of the [F/C] sweater you were wearing.

"H-He hit his head in the accident...they don't think he has long to live." She said so quietly that it was almost a whisper.

Uncontrollable tears started flowing down your face. "No...it's okay. He'll make it." You whispered hoarsely.

You turned and Yoosung was already looking over Zen, and Yoosung looked like a wreck.

You put on a weak smile and held Zen's hand. "Remember? I said I'd hold his hand for you."

He smiled back, but it wasn't his glowing smile that you were used to. It seemed...forced and broken.

Soon, everyone in the RFA filed in. Well...not everyone. V wasn't here.

"[Y/N]!" Seven said and hugged you. "I forgot how pretty you were in person."

You blushed as he let go of the hug

A nurse came in and told everyone that only three in the room at a time were aloud, so You, Seven, Yoosung stayed in.

Yoosung quite literally slid into the conversation between you and Seven, "Hey, Seven."

"Oh, hey Yoosung. How are you?"

"That doesn't really matter." He replied rather abruptly, "but I noticed you said something...what do you mean 'forgot'?"

"owo Busted." Seven said.

"Whatcha mean busted?" Yoosung asked a bit confused. "Did you guys go on a date before we did?!" Yoosung said, his hand on his heart as if he couldn't handle the despair of that thought.

"Uhm n-" You started.

"Why, yes we did. It was a very fun night, right [Y/N]?" He put his arm around you, causing your face to heat up to the color of his hair. "We kissed a little bit and then I took her back to the apartment ( ' ▽ ' )"

Yoosung was just frozen for a second, with this dumbfounded look on his face. "That's....great..." He said through seemingly clenched teeth.

Why did he believe Seven?!

"We should demonstrate, babe. Show him how it happened o(`ω' )o"

Babe?!
What's going on?!

"Actually, I don't think that's neces-" Yoosung started but Seven had swung you around and kissed you. You protested at first but it just happened.

As soon as you two pulled apart; you turned back to Yoosung, who once again just had the dumbfounded expression on his face. However, this time it seethed with anger.

You turned back to Seven, about to tell him off, but you were interrupted by Yoosung spinning you back to face him. He dipped you and proceeded to kiss you rather passionately.

!???
Is this some show of dominance?!
This isn't the time for that!

Yoosung brought you back up, blushing wildly, but he looked at Seven. He tilted his head and smiled innocently and he turned back to Zen.

You shrugged very confused and turned back to Zen.

~
Less than five minutes earlier

The others had left the room, and Yoosung turned to see the two of you talking. He overheard a peculiar word.

He asked why Seven had said such a word. 'Forgot' as if he'd seen her in real life before.

He suggested the first thing that came to mind, and felt nothing but disbelief when it turned out to be true.

but then Seven kissed you.

He froze, his fist clenched in unimaginable anger. However he couldn't do anything.

Was this because he had held a gun to the other?

[Y/N] turns flustered, about to say something to Seven.

Yoosung takes the opportunity to dip her and kiss her right in front of the tomato head. The feelings behind that kiss was something Seven couldn't fake...if he was faking that is.

Yoosung looked up at him and smiled, as if to mark you as his territory and claim you as his without saying anything. Despite his attempts to subdue it, he was still blushing uncontrollably.

You just kissed again, after all. How I could he not be flustered?

He turned back to Zen, looking at him rather sadly. He felt bad for him. He was like an empty shell now.

His thoughts were dismissed as he heard Seven ask you a question.

~

"So where have you been?" Seven asks. "You missed the party."

What do you do?

Tell him?

If you do, then Yoosung will most likely be thrown in prison...but you surprisingly don't want that. You feel bad for the blonde because he seems confused and distraught for himself. Even though he kidnapped you....you kind of wanted to him help and make sure he never has to kidnap someone again.

"I just had some business to take care of, that's all." You replied.

You turned back to the almost lifeless Zen. He was the whole reason you were here, after all. You hoped with your whole heart he got better. Standing next to Yoosung you glanced at him. When he noticed you looking; his face immediately heated up.

You were probably just getting yourself into more trouble.