•⎡Chapter Six⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

[Y/N]...

If I faint and don't wake up...

Can you wake me up with a... a... a kiss?

The text surprised you so much that you almost fell over/threw your phone in surprise. Not to mention that your face was on fire.

He's asking you for a kiss?

After you didn't reply right away, he instantly started trying to cover up what he said.

I'm not trying to be weird.

I just want to wake up and help open the party.

You felt bad about it, but you took advantage of poor, naive Yoosung.

I'll wake you...

Oh..! Thank you.

First, I should go get some chocolate milk...

I'm gonna go to the super market~!

After you both left the chatroom, Yoosung bolted out of his house and ran straight to the supermarket.

"That's a lot of chocolate milk..." The cashier said, eyeing him oddly.

"Yes, I bought all the store had."

"What? WHY!?"

"Oh, you are nosy..." he muttered before replying to him directly. "I'm gonna faint today...and I need to raise my blood pressure..." He said, looking down a bit confused. "A friend I trust very much told me so."

"I'm going to get a bonus because of you, kid." The cashier laughed.

Yoosung gave him an un-amused look, and didn't bother to play along any longer. He wasn't in the best of moods, and this guy made it worse.

Afterwards, Yoosung walked home and his drank chocolate milk on the way.

His mind started wandering as he sat laid on the floor in his house, surrounded by empty chocolate milk cartons.

Would it be so bad if he fainted?

I mean, [Y/N] is just going to wake him up with a...kiss..anyway right..?

If he fainted forever, he wouldn't be able to protect her, however.

He wouldn't be able to cherish her and keep her for himself.

Jeez, I'm so stupid..

If I'd never taken a sip of that coffee, I'd never be in this mess.

'Pass Out After Drinking Caffeine Syndrome,'

Only a loser would have such an allergy...

He found himself rubbing his hand throughout his hair, his stress and anxiety being projected through that action.

[Y/N]...

The one he hoped would soon be his.

Now, because of coffee...

But that's when his mind wandered to Zen.

Zen.

~Flashback to earlier that night~

He ended the phone call with [Y/N], making sure she got her proper meal.

One thought lingered in his mind.

Zen...it had to have been.

He turned on his phone and entered the messenger. He texted Zen.

Hi, Zen! How are you and [Y/N] getting along?

Oh, I think we're getting along great.
I really like her.

Yoosung looked at the screen, his fist clenching around his phone tightly.

You like her?
In what way?

I don't really know.
Maybe if she likes me
We could be more than friends?
Its fine if she doesn't like me though.

You should probably keep your eyes off her
And your cute comments to yourself.
She won't like you anyway.
No decent girl likes a narcissist.

Woah, Calm down.
Do you like her too?

That doesn't matter.
What matters is you stopping your flirting before things get ugly.
Thank you.

Are you threatening to hurt me?
Yoosung would never say that...
You're acting strange.

After that Yoosung stopped texting Zen, and calmed himself down.

Perhaps he had been to rash, either way he had warned Zen.

Now it was Zen's choice whether he wanted to make the right decision or not.

Flirt with [Y/N], and get hurt.

Or stay away from [Y/N], and let them be happy.

It's an easy choice, but somehow Yoosung had a lingering feeling that Zen would mess the it up.

Yoosung sighed loudly, and opened another chocolate milk carton.

"To [Y/N]..." he raised it in the air quietly and drank the whole carton.

Back at Rika's apartment, a shiver went down your spine. You got the strangest feeling someone was thinking about you.

You brushed it off though.

Who would think about me, anyway? You thought to yourself.

It's not like you have a crazy stalker that will kidnap you the first time they see you.

Hmm...if you did have one, it would be that Unknown person, wouldn't it? What a creep!

First they text you and lure you to an apartment and then they text you:
"It will be fun from now on. Enjoy your time with everyone. I'll go get you soon."

Like who does that?!

So you are positive if you did have a stalker, it would be that person.

You pushed the creepy thoughts to the back of your mind and opened the door to the apartment and stepped into the hallway.

There was a tiny camera in the corner and you waved at it, just because there was probably somebody watching.

Afterwards you stepped back inside and looked at the computer. It reminded you of Yoosung, and how he always gamed late at night. His smile in his pictures, and the way he comforts you and is concerned about you...it's all so cute.

But then there's the other side to him-where he changes suddenly. When he texted Zen, and when he mentioned Zen on the phone...he changed. He sounded colder and different. He sounded like he wanted to hurt someone, and that was scary considering it was Yoosung.

These mixed emotions swirled in your head as you sat in the apartment, alone like always.