•⎡Chapter Thirteen⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
[F/G]= Favorite Game
[F/D]= Favorite Drink
[C/Y]= Current Year
[F/A]= Favorite Anime
[F/SH]= Favorite Show
[F/M]= Favorite Movie
[L/N]= Last Name
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
He was in a room. The dining room of some sort of apartment. He left the room, and entered what seemed to be a bedroom. It was yellow and had a star in it. He didn't really recognize it, but because of the star, was it possible it was Yoosungs? Either way, when he entered he saw an odd sight. The room was dimly lit, and a girl was passed out.
[H/C] hair and fully clothed in a [F/C] tank top and shorts to match....but she was on the floor, passed out as if exhausted. He ran over to her, and checked her light breathing. She had a new patch of skin on the left side of her hand, as if it was healing from some type of sunburn.
Wait, if this is Yoosung's apartment...

"[Y/N]? He asked cautiously, yet no reply. She stirred a bit.

He should call Yoosung, shouldn't he? It seems like she collapsed. Why is she in his apartment anyway?

She looked up and grabbed his ponytail, as if that was her first instinct.

And then everything faded to black, and when his eyes opened again he was in the comfort of his own home.

~

Your heavy eyelids opened slowly, the light shining from the window making you flinch. Last nights butterflies had almost gone away, yet they still lingered. The first thing you did was look at your phone, and gasped aloud in surprise.

57 missed messages.

The last two were interesting.

I'm probably smothering you T_T. No wonder you aren't answering...

Oh...you could be sleeping...I'm so sorry, [Y/N]!

You scrolled up on the messages, most were cute things or updates on his game. Maybe he wanted to check on you. You did go to bed earlier than usual, so you don't blame him for texting you the first few times...but so many? Did he intend for you to read them when you woke up?

You sighed, and typed a message up quickly.

It's fine, Yoosung! I was sleeping.

The reply, as always, was almost instant.

Oh...I'm sorry if I disturbed you ^;;

Don't worry about it. I was fine.

Okay, [Y/N]!
Did you have a nice sleep?

You were about to answer when your phone buzzed in your hand, and you picked it up.

"[Y/N!]!" Zen said frantically.

"What? No babe this time?" You teased, but he sighed.

"You're okay, right?" He asked.

"Of course. The bomb doesn't scare me one bit-" You replied.

"Not because of the bomb, I mean. Are you well rested? Not exhausted in any way?"

"No, not really. Why?"

"I had a dream, and you were collapsed on the floor. Something just didn't seem right about you..."

"Collapsed!?" You shrieked. "Wait...for one, it's just a dream, and for two, how did you know it was me?"

"You were in Yoosung's apartment. So I assume it'll happen sometime after the party..." he muttered to himself.

"Earth to Zen?" You asked, rolling your eyes.

"Right...sorry. I have premonitions in the form of psychic dreams."

"Wow, really?" You asked.

"You believe me...?"

"Of course! I once had this dream that a rice omelette would-"

"Yeah...so you understand. He said. "Please just make sure you're well rested."

"Okie dokie!" You said.

"Hahaha, how cute..." Zen said.

"Hey, Zen." You said. "Don't think you can steal me away from Yoosung." You teased.

"I wouldn't dream of it. Yoosung deserves someone who likes him." He said. "I don't touch other people's girls anyway."

"Is it because you're gay for Jumin?"

"W-WHAT? NO!" He said, extremely flustered and you laughed.

"I was just joking...however I wouldn't judge you." You giggled.

"No means NO!" He said and the call ended.

You snickered and looked at your messages.

You stopped replying..
Oh...did I do something wrong?
Or did you have a nightmare?

Nothing like that, Yoosung! Someone just called me, is all! You're perfect just the way you are.

You're perfect too. ^.^
Kind and most certainly pretty, even if you don't think so.
But...who called you?

Zen.

Oh wait-
Crap.

Oh...well I hope you had a nice chat ^;;

Why are you sweating?

That time, he is the one who didn't answer.

Honestly, it worried you that he didn't.

Yoosung~ I think Zen and Jumin are gay for each other.
I ship them.

Oh? Seven told me something similar.

Of course he did.

So don't worry about Zen trying to take me. He just likes to flirt, but he's low key Jumin trash.

You know just what to say, [Y/N]!
Thank you!
I...l..
I can't wait to see you. ^.^
The day we meet will be eventful and so much fun!

Yay! I can't wait either.
See you Yoosung!

Think of me~!

As long as you think of me~!

You texted the mushy, lovey dovey text as your conversation ended. Afterwards, you answered emails and did other normal stuff before sitting around listening to your [F/S].

After sneezing twice, you flopped onto the bed.

"Fooood..." You groaned, looking at the bags of chips on the counter.

So little to eat...yet so much hunger...

New Chatroom: For safety?

You read as Seven explained how you were safe and sound, yet he wasn't aloud to remove the bomb (V's orders).

You shrieked and then thought about how mad Yoosung will be.

After calming down, you left and went to the convenience store. Luckily you weren't blown to smithereens, and got yourself some ramen. (A/N: Sorry if you don't like ramen or can't eat it, just bare with me :,)

Back in the apartment, you used one of Rika's old pans and boiled the water for the ramen. The pan was an odd color however, a bright mint with silver lining.

After you watched the water bubble, you plopped the noodles in, then the [Chicken/Beef] flavoring, and done! You made excellent ramen all for yourself.

Now, it's just time to eat it~!