•⎡Chapter Fourteen⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
[F/G]= Favorite Game
[F/D]= Favorite Drink
[C/Y]= Current Year
[F/A]= Favorite Anime
[F/SH]= Favorite Show
[F/M]= Favorite Movie
[F/F]= Favorite Food
[L/N]= Last Name
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

While pouring your ramen into your bowl, a shattering noise suddenly filled the eerie silence of the apartment. You jumped up, the steaming hot water jumping up with you and splashing onto your hand. You ignored the burning of your hand, and turned to see that the window was broken. A rock laid inside the apartment now, with a tiny note tied to it.

Did someone throw a rock up 14 stories? You wondered as you picked up the note, reading it.

I'm watching you, [Y/N] [L/N].

The sudden chills that went up your spine were quick, and you looked out the window, clutching your hand.

Nobody in the RFA (except for Seven, probably) knew your last name, so who could possibly be watching you?

Nobody stood out in particular. That's when you made eye contact with the palest man you've ever seen. He had piercing mint eyes and tattoos went all the way up his arm. As soon as your eyes met chills went up your spine. The weird thing was you felt like you've seen him before.

An odd sense of danger flew throughout your whole body, so  you grabbed your phone, still looking at him, and dialed his number.

"Seven..." you said, in barely a whisper.

"[Y/N]? Is something wrong?"

"I think the hacker just threw a rock in my window."

After you picked up your phone, the man looked irritated and turned, walking away.

"A rock? What!? Are you okay?"
Seven asked.

"Yes, of course..but I think we made eye contact and he...is gone now." I said to him.

"Oh...what did he look like?"

"I'm not sure if it was him but...White hair with red tips,mint green eyes, extremely pale, and tattoos all over his visible arm. His face actually looked like you a little bit..I might be seeing things though." You explained.

"Hm, I don't know anybody with that description...." He muttered.

"Oh."

"Don't worry, [Y/N]. Seven Zero Seven, defender of justice will find this criminal!"

"I'm saved!" You said.

"Hang in there [Y/N]... I might have to come over to do something about the broken window."

"You can fix windows?"

"Well...sorta? I have to do a lot of weird things as an agent." He said.

"Oh, okay."

"Oh...and don't tell Yoosung about this incident." His voice was careful and serious.

"Yoosung? Why not?"