Sleep over part 1

Start from the beginning

James grabbed some of the bags as well as my bag full off clothes and dvds, we walked up to the front door of his house and this tall brown haired women opened the door and smiled at us “ James this is the girl you were talking about she is beautiful just like you said” I felt my cheeks turn red “ hey I'm May little-wood” she laughed “ darling I already know that James hasn't stopped speaking about you since he started school” I chuckled and turned my head to James “ is this true?” he laughed nervously “ mum shut up” I laughed “ well I think its cute, and I'm glad someone took and interest on me on their first day” James just smiled. James' mum moved out of the way and let James and I in, I took my shoes off and kicked them to the side and followed James up stairs to his room was I meant to find this awkward?, because I didn't I feel really welcome here.

I placed the shopping bags down on James' bedroom floor and looked around, it was a pretty boyish room. The walls were white and had posters all over the walls, the carpet was black and he had a large king sized bed in the corner of the room. The furniture was black and the desk was covered in school work and picture of him and his friends I’m guessing from England. I walked over to his bed and did a massive belly flop on to it and holy shit! This bed was soft “ this bed is amazing” I mumbled into the covers that smelt like James and boy did he smell good, I wasn't quite sure of what it smelt like but It was amazing. I heard James laugh behind me and then suddenly I flew up in the air and landed back down on the bed, I looked up from the sheets and saw James laying next to me “ you fat lump” I said whilst I turned over on to my back “ well I am a dude and you are like what size 8” I laughed “ yeah that is true but still” he laughed and stood up from the bed “ my mum made us some dinner” I smiled and jumped up from the bed and ran after James who was running down the stairs.

James mum was just sitting 3 plates onto the table, I took a seat next to James and thanked his mom for the dinner. During the dinner his mom asked me a few questions like how long have I lived round here and what do I want to do after school and I answered truthfully that I really had no clue in what I wanted to do after school. My dad would want me to do what I wanted to do and that is what I plan on doing but when I find out what I want to do, James' mom told me a bit about her self and where she lived in England and turns out they are from London. I finished my dinner and pushed the plate out in front on me and thanked James' mom for dinner “ I would love to visit England” I said to James' mom “ well James is going in a few weeks to see his friends out there maybe you could go with him, how about that James?” I looked shocked “ yeah that would be awesome I could show my friends my amazing new best friend” I laughed “ yeah that sounds awesome I guess, I will ask my mom if I can go” James' mom clapped her hands and stood up from her chair and took mine and James' plates into the kitchen and didn't re appear again I shrugged it off and got up from my seat and stretched my body out.

James and I walked back up to his room I grabbed my bag and pulled out my pjs which were a pair of black shorts and a large blue top. I walked into the bathroom and stripped down from my clothes and replaced them with my shorts and top I wiped the make up off my face and walked back out into James' room “ before you say how weird I look with out make up I already know” I said sitting down next to James. James looked over at me and looked me up and down it made me feel really self conscious “ no you still look beautiful” I blushed and hit his arm “ are best friends meant to complement each other like this?” I asked James just shrugged and got up from his bed and grabbed a pair of shorts and walked into his bathroom. I grabbed my phone and put the front camera on, I want to take my first selfie with a friend. The bathroom door opened and James stood in the door way with only a pair of shorts on and a six pac, yes I repeat James has a six pac and my god that is the sexiest thing I have ever seen compared to his face, I looked him up and down with my mouth open I must look so thirsty right now.

“ you like what you see?” James said smugly “ yeah a bottle of what because I look thirsty” James burst out laughing and walked over to me and jumped on me “ May is thirsty for my abs” I laughed “ well have you seen you” he chuckled “ yeah of course it is my body after all” I just shook my head “ but, there is someone sexier than you” he raised his eyebrow “ and who would that be?” I chuckled “ that would be the girl you are led on top of” he smiled “ you sure are sexy May” I laughed and wiggled out of underneath him and stood up and posed “ I sure am sexy” I said pouting. James started to laugh and I stopped posing “why are you laughing?” James just chuckled and turned his phone round showing me all of the pictures he got of me posing on face book “ James everyone at school are going to see them” he shook his head “ no one has me on face book at school so only my mates from England will see your sexiness” I laughed and jumped on top of James “ take selfies with me”.

I grabbed my phone and held it out in front of us and smiled and the camera, after we took the nice ones we went to the funny ones. There was one of me kissing James' cheek and one of him kissing my cheek. When we were done with taking selfies I changed my background of me and him smiling “ hey look you got over a hundred likes on those pictures of you posing and quite a lot of questions asking who you are” I laughed and looked at James' phone “ oh yeah, say I am the most amazing person ever” James laughed and typed 'she is the most amazing person ever'.

I grabbed the tubs of ice cream and gave one to James and put the first of out movies in the dvd player for our movie marathon.

thank yous for readingggg, 

vote/comment/share and folllowww

go check out my completed story THE ENGLISH BADGIRL AND THE AMERICAN BADBOY

voteeeee pleaseee

message me if you are confused or have any tips or just comment. 

Emilllly :*