A Shit Show

That's right, you all know what we're going to be discussing here. Probably the shittiest pay-per-view of 2017.

Money In The Bank

Get comfortable. We've got quite a few things to discuss. But, first let me say that I had high hopes for tonight. Money In The Bank, to me gives the excitement of what Wrestlemania would. There's just something about it. And the Women's Ladder Match was what I made sure that I was going to watch. No matter what. I don't care whatelse I'd miss, I wasn't going to miss that.

Firstly I was very much annoyed that the Women's match, the history making match, was going to open the show. But opening the show is important too, so I quickly let that go.

The match overall was pretty lackluster, and boring. I'm honestly trying to think of something that truly stuck out. But, nothing other than that shitty ending sticks out. Well except for Charlotte.

James Motherfucking Ellsworth

It's bullshit how this is the first Women's Money In The Bank ladder match, and it ends in controversy. I wanted this to be match of the night, and truth be told I wasn't going to be upset if a certain person won. All those women worked their asses off, and for that to be the ending pisses me off.

But don't think that this is me pissing on Carmella. I had a slight feeling she was going to win, and she did. Congrats to her. But the way she was booked to win was terrible. Carmella had the ability to win all on her own. She doesn't need Ellsworth for any of that. She's certainly not the best wrestler on the roster, but certainly not the worst. If this was a devised way to place more heat on her, they could've done better. It's like the heat you get once insulting that town that they're in. 

Moving  on,

Tag Team Championship

The New Day vs The Usos.