Smackdown as good as Raw?

6 Pack Challenge Main Event People Revealed

I knew AJ Styles would be in it. John I expected...I kinda forgot about him though so I didn't think he'd be there. Dolph, I had a feeling. Dolph is there for everything. Whether it concerns him or not. Bray Wyatt was another sleeper. I weren't sure if he would be in this type of match. Before they announced that it would be a battle royal one Tyler Breeze's face was entertaining. Everyone would have a chance to fight for the last slot.....

Secondly I figured they would just add Kane and call it a night

Secondly I figured they would just add Kane and call it a night. They didn't. I liked that. They're letting people fight to be at the top.

5/10 stars

Battle Royal

I knew that someone in the Vaudevillians wouldn't have won, but really? They hardly lasted. Simon again was one of the first to get eliminated. That was disappointing. I didn't think Apollo was gonna win. Not that I thought he shouldn't I just thought he wasn't. I thought going into it Kane was going to win.

Then closer to the end I though Zach was gonna win. Since he's known for winning in big types of matches.

Some random points that don't need to be explained:

-Kalisto being called Sin Cara...even though they aren't on the same brand

-Mojo did really well till he was eliminated

-Where was Jimmy Uso?

8/10 stars

Matches in general

This is for Raw and Smackdown, but I keep forgetting about it.

There are fewer matches...why? Not more and more segments, but the matches are longer. There isn't a 2 minute divas match. These matches last long enough you can get into it. They aren't over after a few seconds. They're long enough for you to get the vibe and enjoy it. Side note the longest Womens match for the title is 14:31. Now has been raised to 17 minutes and 2 seconds.

10/10 stars

Opening Sequence and Theme Change

I don't hate it...I actually like the intro. I don't know if it's because I want to like Smackdown more than raw or what. The song and the intro looked nice. I enjoyed it. I didn't like the fist but it probably wouldn't look as good without it.