WWE Wellness Policy

Everyone knew this was coming. Paige, Alberto Del Rio and Eva Marie all suspended for violations of the wellness policy.

This messes up Eva's plans for Summerslam and her being a major person in the Woman's division on Smackdown. Del Rio didn't have a match on the card and hadn't been really appearing on Smackdown regularly so, it's not a tough blow. Paige on the other hand has been dealing with a neck and back injury and will likely be back from Suspension before her injury is healed. She hasn't been appearing on TV regularly for months.

I've noticed that Paige and Eva Marie are the only 2 women who have violated the wellness policy. Which I don't want to say something and have you interpret the wrong way, but it says that they want it. They have this dream and they aren't going to even try and mess it up. Now of course I'm not saying that those that have violated it deliberately went out and popped some adderall, or smoked a blount. The women have every odd stacked against them and they know for a fact that something like this will hurt their career so they aren't gonna do something like that.

The reason Brock Lesnar hasn't been punished for violating the wellness policy is because he's a part time Superstar. Which I find so stupid. It should apply to everyone. It applies to a referee who doesn't even wrestle. Then it should apply to a part time wrestler. He violates a wellness policy and still gets to have this big match at Summerslam. He has this big match that he wants to wrestle in. He shouldn't be allowed to fight. He shouldn't be suspended 30 days because just like Paige's suspension it makes no sense. Brock should be taken off the card for Summerslam, and Paige should be suspended when she is cleared. That way there is some sort of punishment.

That's really all I have to say. Most of you won't agree, or understand. But, this is just my opinion.

Also, I need to say this: WWE 24 Woman's Evolution killed it! It was so amazing. Charlotte on Superstar Inked was amazing, and I love her. She's my queen.