Shane Thorne Surgery

I merely glanced at the spoilers for the NXT Tapings of January, but I knew about my two favorite tag teams in NXT facing off against one another;

TM61 vs The Revival

Course I had to go with The Revival, having been a fan longer but I wouldn't have been mad if TM61 came away with a victory.

I glanced over the whole Revival attacking Thorne and Miller after the match, but one part stuck out to me.

'Writing out Thorne due to a possible injury'

I ignored it, thinking it was nothing. Then today I looked up Shane Thorne as I do fairly frequently, but I noticed it said he was having knee surgery.

Now, usually, I'm like 'oh okay cool...whatever.' except for Finn when I was crying. This surgery had me shaken up a little bit. I counted 2017 the year of TM61 seeing them do great going quite far, but now...not too much. I don't want TM61 to pretty much fade away, and I don't want Nick Miller to be out of doing something till Shane is healed (Which according to some websites should be in 7 months, not a too serious knee injury)

Also, I've got this theory that he'll be back before then due to pretty much every single male superstar overcoming the odds and coming back from injuries before their extended healing time may be.

I wish him the best of luck in his recovery, hopefully, Nick Miller can establish himself as a singles wrestler, and hopefully, might be pushing the pot we see Thorne and Miller with some sort of title before the year is over.