Raw 8.29

Shorter chapters because of School. Sorry. Pictures aren't working ): I tried for an hour but quit.

Bayley+New Day!

This is the only thing I've ever needed in life.

New Day + Bayley is litterally the greatest thing in the world.

If it was Charlotte I'd be so happy. That'd be the dream mixed gender max. That's everyone I love all in one match.

10/10 stars

Sami Zayn vs Jinder Mahal

I hate the fact that Sami is falling. He won sure, but I don't really consider it that great match. I was glad to just see Sami.

6/10 stars

Stephanie forgives?¿

I didn't think Stephanie would've forgave him.

I liked it. You could just sense the tension in that ring.

Paul paying with singles made things so much better because Stephanie wasn't having any of his shit

10/10 stars

Fatal 4-Way

I'm pretty sure that I've said on here Kevin was gonna win.

I was so ecstatic! I figured Cass would be out first.

Then Hunter? I was shocked. When he came out there and Cole asked why he was out there and pedigreed Reigns. I figured that it was because of him losing at Wrestlemania.

Then when he was in the ring I hoped he would turn on Seth. Thinking back to what Wrestlemania 32 was supposed to have. **Rollins vs Triple H**

Thankfully he did. Kevin deserves it and everyone praised him.

10/10 stars