Wrestlemania 33

Before I get started...I want to just say that I did not watch the preshow, as I had prior engagements and though I could just go back I'm not going to for the sake of time, and wanting this up before Raw tonight. Along with another chapter about NXT Callups.

The length. I understand. This is WWE, they can do whatever they want. But no one should have to endure 5 hours filled with wrestling. Even the biggest of Wrestling fans (such as yours truly) had a hell of a hard time trying to keep up with the matches and be interested in them. Unlike previous Wrestlemania's like last year, there was hardly anything that was like for the media. Except for Pitbull. In prior years half of it is big names and some okay matches. This year, if they had it as 4 hours, not an 85-yard ramp, and included Pitbull I'd feel fine.

Match of the night early on. AJ Styles and Shane McMahon stole the show. Them going on first definitely helped them earn the Match of The Night. If they were later on in the night it'd have people wishing for a break from so much wrestling. Them going on first gave me a fresh mind and I expected something plain and simple, but they both quickly gained my attention.

Kevin Owens finally becomes United States Champion. This match should've been so good. It had all the potential to be like Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn at Battleground. There were a few good parts especially the ending with the pop-up powerbomb to the apron.

Charlotte, Sasha, and Bayley work together. This match annoyed me with the fact the Nia got eliminated first. It made the most sense yes, for them to work together to eliminate the biggest threat (like exhibited in the NXT Tag Team Title Match) but I feel like there was a better way to eliminate Nia than the way they did. Or not even put her in the match if that's all they were planning on doing with her.

Biggest shock of the night! The Hardy Boyz come back, with no hype whatsoever. They come and surprise the entire WWE Universe and competitors in the match that made them famous and outright win it.

This match should've been on the Pre-Show. This match was better off on the Preshow and us watching Aries vs Neville. And I'm going to keep my comments about John Cena and Nikki Bella's engagement to myself. I'll say congrats and that's one hell of a diamond. And this also means the end of Nikki's feuds being based on the fact that John won't marry her.

Triple H vs Seth Rollins too long. I feel that because this match took too long all the matches following up had to be rushed. This match was 26 minutes of pretty much them laying for half of it. I mean Seth walked away with the win so I'm not that mad about it. Seth also looked like a power ranger with the gold gear but that's okay.

Randy Orton didn't need to become WWE Champion. WWE didn't really know what to do with Bray as Champion. Therefore they made Randy win. Bray deserved to win, and it would've added to their feud. But I guess this is usually when feuds are ended and it's a new wrestling year they didn't want that. Still, I feel as if Bray should've kept the title a little while longer.

The best Goldberg and Brock encounter by far. With the match being 5 minutes they did good, there certainly wasn't a lot of freedom getting into the match. Brock rips people apart, and Goldberg can't really get ripped to shreds they found a happy medium. 10 German Suplex's and 1 F-5 and here's our new champion.

Naomi becomes a 2x champion. At this point, I was freaking out about this match being cut because the Smackdown Women have worked just as hard as the Raw Women and they didn't deserve that. Thankfully they had this match. Naomi won in her hometown, and it was just a heartwarming spot in all honesty.

Now probably the saddest moment, the Undertaker bids us goodbye. This match was absolute trash, and it's simply due to The Undertaker not being able to keep up with what Roman was trying to do. I don't even blame The Undertaker himself for what happened during the match. It's mainly on the fact that he's 52 years old. Though he's in fantastic shape he's not able to do what he could do before, but he will definitely be missed from Wrestlemania.