Chapter 28: Wedding?? Part 2

Start from the beginning

Taehyung: Hey guys! We brought the food come to the dressing room we can eat there. Kayla is waiting over there too

Jungkook: Coming hyung.
*jungkook looked pissed and he didn't wait for Greaty he just walked off behind Taehyung and left her*

Greaty: What the hell? Jungkook, Wait up! *she runs up to them smiling and she links arms with Jungkook but he immediately removes her arm and walks ahead*

Taehyung: Damn he must smell the pizza from here haha.

Greaty: Yeah.... *she feels lonely and wonders why his sudden mode change happened*

*they reach the room and all sit down Jungkook goes and sits beside Kayla "Yo Jungkook what are you doing that's my spot sit with your girlfriend BOI" Taehyung says laughing. But Jungkook with out saying anything gets up
and moves his chair away a bit from Greaty. No one notice but her. Why was he doing this was all she could think.*

Greaty:*whispering* Hey what's wrong? I can tell when something's up. Did I do something. Tell me. Jagiya?

Jungkook could never resist when she calls him jagiya so he sighed

Jungkook: do I kiss that bad.... *he whispered*

Greaty: What?

Jungkook: Do I kiss that badly for you to push me away and break the kiss and just go look at the view.
*he looks really hurt he pouts and he looks cutely angry at the same time*

Greaty: Kookie what the XD XD I fucking love your ass whatchu sayin. I pushed you because I heard Taehyung coming. Seriously he's a cock blocker.

Jungkook: Oh r-really? He moved his chair closer.

Greaty: Yes I'm serious Kookie your kiss was enough to....

*she leans to his ear near his neck*

"Make me wet"

His face flushed and he just stuffed his face with pizza. Greaty on the other hand was dying she loved making him feel like a bottom it was great. he was the cutest thing.

After they ate and cleaned up they went to the ball room and awaited for the wedding to start as they stood beside the grooms Jimin and  Jhope at the front with all their friends and family around. (Don't worry they woke up Suga before hand 😂😂)

The wedding went perfectly the grooms of course both said "i do" and they had the most beautiful kiss ever. After the wedding they all booked rooms at a 5 star hotel for five days. As a reception week for fun and games.

That night after they all went to the hotel. Suga decided that he wanted to go home and cuddle with Min Holly instead of be alone in a room so he went home. They group separated to their rooms.
Jungkook and Greaty

Jimin and Jhope

Taehyung and Kayla

Rapmon and Jin

Everyone got to the rooms and set up their clothes then took showers.

*in Taeyla's room*

Kayla: Hey are you showering first? I like long showers so you could go first.

Taehyung: Oh I see yeah I'll shower first then I'll see you in a bit. I only take 10 mins.

*Taehyung was showering while Kayla was freaking out about sharing a room alone with Tae. Sure they were old enough and they've been together for more than 5 years but this was the first time alone together at night in a room. Kayla couldn't keep still until Taehyung came out of the shower*