Chapter 16: "I'LL DO ANYTHING"

Tae wakes up with a major headache and try's to hold his head as an instinct but then he realizes that he was tied up. He also realizes that the room isn't dark he's blind folded. Tae try's to move around he then realizes that he's not only blind folded and tied up he's stuck in a chair. He calls out for Kookie knowing that they were together and screaming to ask if he's okay. Tae yells for Kayla and Greaty too, although the situation that Tae is in the only thing he can think about is his friends and their safety.

"Guys!!! Jungkook?! Are you there? Greaty!! Kayla!! Answer me!!" Tae yells non stop till he heard a pair of feet move infront of him.

"Who's there? Why am I here?? Where are my friends?"

" Shouldn't you be worrying about yourself first?" A deep voice resonates back to Taehyung.

" Shut up! You better not have hurt my friends fucker!!

Person laughs " Why don't you see for yourself, Taehyung. "

"What?" Taehyung says just as the blind fold was taken off his eyes and all he saw was Kayla infront of him unconscious in a chair, tied up just like him but she wasn't blind folded.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?!"
Taehyung says to this person that he saw to have been wearing a mask and a beanie hiding his hair. He had sharp eyes and was taller then Taehyung. Although Tae was talking to the masked man he kept staring at Kayla non stop. Waiting for her to move.

"Relax Taehyung I haven't done anything to her,Yet. But that all depends on you"

"Depends on me? What can I do, what do you want."

"I have already gotten the details on you Taehyung. Kim Taehyung, 17, goes to BigHit high and I know that that girl named Kayla over there is your Girlfriend or was your girlfriend. That's why I'm here. I'm here to make you choose whether you die or Kayla dies. Because I'm a serial killer and I hate couples and me and my accomplice saw you two couples and couldn't stay away. I was surprised you guys followed the car all the way here. It to no fault you know how this ends you nee--" The killer was cut off...

*In the next room of the warehouse*

Where am I? Jungkook says as he wakes up from the blow to his head. He remembers everything. Jungkook knows he's blind folded and he starts trying to break lose from the ropes. He was struggling when he heard a weak whimper.

"Greaty!! Is that you Greaty!!!??? Are you there??"

"J-jungkook? Are you okay? JUNGKOOK!!!!"

"GREATY!! WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OKAY?!?!"

" Oh she's fine for now Jungkook but once I make her body mine let's see if she's okay then. I'm a serial killer but I also find it fun to not only kill people but I find it fun to kill people mentally. My reason on bringing you both here was for you Jungkook to choose would you rather be cut up and murdered mercilessly or watch Greaty get raped. Your call" The stranger laughs.

Jungkook laughs. " is that even a question?"

"I'll do anything" Tae/Kookie say immediately

The man behind Greaty walks towards Jungkook. Jungkook closes his eyes and whispers " I'm sorry Greaty, I love you".

In the next room the man facing Taehyung walks over towards him and asks "Are you sure Taehyung? You won't see your girlfriend or your brother again" "It's not even a question fucker, to protect the ones I love I'll do anything." Taehyung says staring straight into the killers eyes. The killer walks closer to Taehyung. "Oh but I'm not finished Taehyung we're going to the next room. Your going to be with your friends in this grand moment" Taehyung gets blind filed again and dragged to the next room that Jungkook and Greaty are being held in. Jungkook sees Taehyung get dragged in and the man infront of him goes and grabs Kayla from the other room and brings her next to Greaty, Kayla wakes up and sees what's happening infront of her with Greaty silent beside her. Kayla also stays silent looking down. "Hyung!! Are you okay?!" Jungkook screams the moment Taehyung comes in the room. One of the men take Taehyung's mask off and Tae and Jungkook are staring straight at the killers. The killers walk closer and ask " Are you ready to die? Or do you wanna change your dates with the girls over there?" "As if dumbass I promised Kayla I would protect her and I will" "I will never leave Greaty to suffer never again" Tae and Jungkook share before awaiting what's to come.

The killers walk towards both of the boys and.....

Untie their ropes.

"Woah you guys are so fucking cheesy holy I was gonna throw up" "you guys are seriously cool, and dumbasses" the two men say.

Taehyung and Jungkook are shook from what they said and are staring at their hands and legs being released. They then start hearing laughter behind the men. Greaty and Kayla are cracking up.

"OMG THEY FELL FOR IT SO WELL GREATY" "I KNOW FAM WOW THEY WERE SO CHEESY BUT I LIKES IT" Greaty and Kayla start to get out of their ropes and walk over to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Wha what the fuck is happening" Taehyung angry and confused. "Oh baby we were just planning on testing you, well more this was Jimin and Jhope's ideas" Kayla says as she touches Taehyung's cheek.

** Flashback**

Greaty sent Jimin the address of the restaurant and then Jimin said that he was gonna follow them. But then Jimin had not told Greaty the full plan. Jimin followed the couples till they were walking he had Kayla and Greaty kidnapped and put in the car. That was the first test for Jungkook and Taehyung to see if they would follow or not. They passed the test.
** in the car**
"AHHHGHHHH WHO ARE YOU LET ME GO AHH TAETAE HELP AHHH SOMEONE!!!!" Kayla and Greaty yell punching the guys. "Wait wait wait!!!!! We are here to help calm down both of you!!!" " We are here because Jimin called us!! Our job is to pretend to kidnap you two and see what Jungkook and Taehyung do to save you, we are not bad guys we swear!! My name is Namjoon or call me Rapmon depends on you. nice to meet you. This is my Hyung Yoongi or you can call him Suga." "Hi" "Hello? Sorry I'm still in shock" Greaty says. " Yeah sorry bout that, that's how Jimin wanted it to go down so we just did it like he asked. Also Jimin most really care for you guys to go to these lengths to just test if your boyfriends are meant for you." Suga says as he drives. "Well we have some past with them so thats why" Kayla says. "Oh we know Jimin and Jhope told us your stories. Damn you guys had it rough and that's why we are here to make sure that never happens again so just follow our lead in this ok?" Namjoon finished. "Yeah we will don't worry" Greaty says. "Also by the looks of the boys chasing the car right now looks like we will have good results tonight".

**Current time**

Greaty had just explained everything and Jimin and Jhope walk in. "Good job Taehyung and Jungkook Donsaengs. You passed the test to be my sisters boyfriend"

"Wait, sister?" Jungkook questions. "Yes my sister, Greaty is my little sister and I just helped her with her relationship problems. And Jhope hear is not Kayla's boyfriend he's mine."

" Oh I see... WAIT WHAT YOUR DATING JHOPE BUT HE WAS DATING EUNHA WAIT BUT THAT MAKES YOU GAY WAIT THAT MEANS THAT YOU GUYS HAD NO RELATIONSHIP STATUS WITH THEM YOU PRETENDED TO BE OTHERS BOYFRIENDS WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND? IM SO SHOOK."
Taehyung says as he walks back and forth thinking and hitting Jungkook.

Jungkook can't even process what just happened and what Jimin said.

"ANYWAYS. Umm sorry we had to meet this way my names Namjoon or Rapmon. The other guy is Yoongi or Suga.

"Uhhh nice to meet you? I mean sorry I know you are nice guys but I can't get over how intimidating you were like 10 minutes ago."

"Haha sorry we were just doing a friend a favour. By the way let's get over this thing and try to be normal friends."

"That met because they kidnapped their girlfriends. Nice story XD" Jhope says laughing his butt off.

Namjoon cuts in " Hey also Suga hyung and I will be transferring into Bighit High so we will see each other more and possibly become friends after this situation. "

"Haaa can we talk about this later I can't even move I'm so shook can we stay over at your place Greaty?"

"Hah yeah sure I'm sorry you guys had to go through that trama XD let's go I'm tired too"

----------------------------------------------

Wowowowow I'm so sorry guys I was so busy that I couldn't upload chapters but I'll catch up probs tmrrw so expect a bunch of chapters probably if I don't get to lazy.