Chapter 1: Decisions

Start bij het begin

Akihiro, the one who always pisses me off. How embarrassing it would be that he shouted at my graduation day to praise me while everybody's attention locked into us. I just gave him a death glare and kicked him in the leg after the ceremony.

"Why?" He shrugged, letting himself enter. "Don't you want to get complimented? "

He laughed and went to my bed to take a sit.

"Will you stop fooling around so you can leave me at peace?" I shooked my head in annoyance.
I went my gaze back to the papers, still searching for the perfect ones.

"Chill," he laid his back to relax."I'm just here to tell you 'congrats'. "

"Yeah, whatever." I wore an absent expression due to the papers on my main focus.

"Hey, would you take what I said seriously? I am really proud, you know?" after telling me that, he still chuckled convincing me that he's still not serious.

"Oh really?" I finally turned my computer seat to raise my eyebrows and cross my arms.

"I told you, (R/n). I am serious " he sighed and sat up from laying. "After all, it was surprising because you managed to graduate in a different course which is not related in our business." he explained.

"I doubt that, but anyways... Thanks. " I smirked and rested my arms on the sides of the seat.
" Owkay? Little sis? " then he laughed again.

" Err... stop calling me that, " I hate the term. I feel like a little kid, even if he is six years older than me. "Whatever."

My mind drifted back to the problem I've beeb solving these past seconds so I grabbed the papers on my table and handed it to Akihiro.

"Which one do you think I should enter?"

He snatched it from me and begin studying the details. I watch him until his expression turned into somewhat getting wierded out. He stopped by the last word and blink at me in disbelief.

"What?" I asked.

"I thought you were intelligent." then he laughed again.

"Hey! What are you talking about?" I skillfully grabbed back the papers to examine it again but there's nothing but the same boring infos are still there.

Then, what was he laughing at?

"You are supposed to be ready for a job interview first! This are job offers and you assume to apply and get hired? " then he burst out hysterically.

"Ugh! I'm a newbie, okay? You don't have to say that! " I blushed embarrassingly.

Seriously? this man is getting on my nerves!!

"Okay okay, fine!" He has restrained his laughing a bit. " This is just an advice, (y/n) and I hope this will help you. Listen, anything here will do, these are all great opportunities. Once you have decided of any of these, do your best in the industry you mostly wanted to pass the interview. Make a good choice, the one that you think you can, the one you'd probably love to do, the one that can make your dreams come true and make you happy, that's all. "

Then my brother left me dumbfounded.

"When the hell did he learn speaking just like my professor? "
'Uh, nah.'

I shooked my head.

But at least he helped me for a bit...

I looked at the shitty papers again...

"I think, I've already made a decision... "

I was about to make my resume when my phone rang.

'Sie sind das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger!!'

"What the heck?"

Who the hell changed my ringtone into some German song?!
I think my freaking brother is the suspect here. That jerk.

"Yes, hello?" I answered my phone.

"Hello, Good Evening, Ms. (L/n). " greeted the next line and judging by its voice - it's a woman.

"Uhh... hello, good evening? " I greeted back but it sounded like more of a question.

"Is this Ms. (R/n) (L/n) from Sina Integrated University?" the person over the phone asked.

"Yes... what is it?" I asked back.

"Oh we've been looking for you!" the girl stated happily. "We're from Survey Corps Agency and we're looking for models... a new clothing institute has its debut rather a month ago. We were hiring new recruits and you are legitimately fortunate to be picked by our editor's department. We would like to ask you if you are willing to be a part of the clothing brand's first ever photoshoot? We'll be glad if you accept our offer... "

My mouth dropped from what I've heard. She said what??!!!!

'Survey Corps Agency?!'

Wait-! Flugel der Freiheit's agency?!! Did I heard it wrong?

Wha-Why?! Didn't I just said my brother left me dumbfounded earlier and now about the news and I don't know if I could still speak.

Why am I suddenly hired as a model?! Was this supposed to be a big joke?! If I knew that someone played a prank to me, I'll gonna be killing that person.

"Uhmm... Ms. (L/N)? Still there?"

Oh. I forgot. I am still in the line.

"W-wait! Uhmm..." I fidgeted my feet from standing. It kind of felt sore now. "C-can I ask what is this all about? I-I mean, this is just so sudden... and how'd you know me? Then suddenly now you're hiring me? " I exaggeratedly asked.

The woman chuckled slightly at my response. "Oh, don't you worry Ms. (L/N), we are hiring you after our Elite Top Model Ms. Hailey Draven nominated you in the conference that happened a few days ago, she made a good description about your traits and told us you'd be perfect for this photo shoot. We already saw you in a visual aid and we admit that you really do have a perfect statistics for a model. Once the editors were satisfied with the given details in the conference they'll decide for which of the 20 nominees were going to be a part of the shoot. From what I remember, they were amazed on how Hailey descriptively nominate you, they didn't even hesitated to pick you. We would love to work with you if you accept our offer. You'll also be working with other of our elite models and celebrities. I assure you that this is going to be a great opportunity! " the woman sounded like she's really encouraging me to buy a product like a saleslady while she explained.

But oh my gosh, I was too shocked. Too overwhelmed to speak and everything she told me was just flattering! Who would expect that a me? Could be a part of a large agency were also my favorite artists are working on?!

What is happening with my damn life?

Ugh, Akihiro! All the blame goes to you!!

This is probably my brother's fault again. Hailey is her girlfriend and an elite model working on a famous worldwide agency, I admit, I envy her, but this is just going too far! 
I never asked for being a model, but still....

It's a good opportunity, though... I can't decide!!

"Ms. (L/N?)"

I sighed... this could be my chance to meet him!

"When the shoot will start?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I know that Levi hasn't appeared yet, but soon.

Leave a vote and comment if you liked this chapter!