Chapter 2: The Kidnapping

I slowly open my eyes and look around. I''m laying down on a small mattress in the alley from last night. I slowly get up off the mattress. I immediatly felt dizzy as soon as I sat up. I grab my phone and turn it on. 56 text messages, calls, and voicemail, all from Avery.

I click the call button to check my voicemail. The first one I could barely hear her; it was obvious she was still in the club. I focus my attention on her voice so I could understand her. "Hey Skye! Where are you? I've looked all over the club for you but I can't find you! If you get this message please text me or call me back! Bye!" All the messages after that started getting more and more panicky.

I stand up, holding the phone in my hands, and walk out of the alley. As I walk out in the bright sunshine, I squint looking around. Theres no cars around at the moment so I just walk around for a little bit.

I'm not really ready to face anyone at the moment, not after last night. I don't even know what happened last night! It seems like it was just all a dream.

I sit down on the pavement of the empty parking lot and lay down to relax and look at the beautiful sky. I start to hear my phone going off all of a sudden. I look at it and see it's Tyler. I take a deep breathe and click 'answer'.

"Hello?" I breath heavily.

"Where are you?? You've been out all night and I'm worried!"

I sit up and just look around. "I'm fine."

"Where are you??" God he really sounds panicked.

"I spent the night at Avery's" I lied. I don't want him to know the truth. I can't tell anyone about last night. I'm not even sure if I know myself.

"Oh really?" Tyler says. The other end was quite for awhile before I heard her panicked voice.

"Oh my God, Skye!!!" Avery yells into the phone. Shit. "Where have you been?? I'm so freaking worried! Your brother and I have been driving all around looking for you!"

"Don't worry about me Avery. I'm fine." I say casually.

"Tell us where you are so we can pick you up!"

Great. I don't know what to tell them. I can't tell her I'm still at the club, she'll definatly have loads of questions if I tell her that. I sigh, I have no choice but tell her. As I was about to tell her the truth I saw a figure in the distant.

"Uh...Avery, I got to go" I could hear her protest as I pushed 'end' on my phone. Knowing Avery she will probably call again so I turn my phone off. I stand up off the ground and start heading my way towards the figure.

When I get closer I can see there's multiple people there, including the guy from last night! I stand with my back against the wall to listen to what their saying.

"Why didn't you kill that girl who saw what happened??" I heard one of them saying. I took a glance to see who. They all look the same in a way but he wasn't the guy from last night. He was facing that mysterious guy and he looked angry. Very angry.

"We don't need to kill an innocent girl," the other guy said. The guy from last night.

"Well she saw what happened last night!"

"That doesn't mean we need to kill her, Zach!"

"But Fang!" Ah so that's his name. Thats a very unusual name.

"Don't give me any buts. We're not gonna kill her!"

"You don't understand! She'll end up telling the police or something!"

"Listen. We will take her to our base and we'll convince her not to tell anyone. We don't need to kill her."

Zach sighs. "Fine." It went quite for awhile so I decided to sneak a peek. "Looky what we've got here," Zach says looking straight at me. Shit! I'm so dead! I can either try to run off and hopefully escape from them or just let them take me. I decided to take my chances and book it. I get up and start to run away from them. I didn't get that far when I felt a pain rush through my head and fall unconscious. 

I slowly start to open my eyes. I look around. I have no idea where I am. The room I'm in is small and nothing but plain stone all around. I try to move around but I found out that my hands are tied behind me. I'm sitting on a wooden chair and my feet are also tied to the chair. I hear the creek of the door signaling that someone was coming in. I look up and see the man from last night, Fang standing infront of me. What could he possibly want? Zach followed after him.

Fang kneels down right infront of me. "Listen," he starts speaking to me. "I'm gonna need to make a deal with you."

"Why would I make a deal with you?" I scoff. "You're a monster!"

He rolls his eyes as he stands up. "You talk to her," he gestures to Zach.

Zach walks up me. He grabs my hair, pulling it back forcing me to look at him. "You're gonna listen to me whether you like it or not."

"And what if I dont??" I say. I really don't like Zach.

He lets go of my hair and just bends down in front of me. "Listen here, bitch. I could kill you right now if I wanted too." I decide to spit in his face which was probably a bad idea because that seemed to really piss him off. I felt the searing pain as he smacked me right across my face. "Now, you're not gonna tell anyone ANYTHING about us. If you do we will kill all your friends and family." I can't believe him! I look over at Fang but he just looks emotionless, so I look back at Zach.

"Fuck you," I glare at him. 

As I said that he stood up. "That mouth of yours is gonna get you in trouble." Zach turns to Fang. "Fang I think we need to teach her a lesson."

"What would that lesson be exactly," Fang lowers his eyes at Zach.

Zach starts to get real close to me and I start to feel uncomfortable. "We can have a little fun with her." He starts to caress my cheek.

Fang clamps his hand on Zach's and pulls his hand away from me. "No," Fang says sternly. Fang turns to me. "Don't tell anyone and no one will get hurt, got it?"

"Whatever," I roll my eyes.

"Its simple, all you have to do is keep your mouth shut and no one will get hurt, now you need to promise me to not tell anyone."

"Fine I promise. Frankly I don't feel like being killed."

"We didn't say YOU will be killed. We simply stated that your family and friends will be killed," Zach spoke up. 

I glare at him. "I don't like you very much."

"You're not supposed to like me. And you sure are brave to be talking so much."

"Zach just leave her alone. We've got her promise to not to tell. We can let her go now." Fang says, looking at Zach.

"Well how is she supposed to leave? She can't know where our base is."

"I'll blind fold her and take her aways from here, don't worry I got it handled."

"Whatever," Zach walks away.

Fang walks over to me with a blindfold in his hands. He puts it over my eyes and ties it behind my head. He unties my hands and feet. He grabs my arm and starts directing me where to go. I'm too terrifed to speak. I don't know why. He seems more approachable than Zach. It feels like forever of walking until he finally unties my blindfold. I have to adjust my eyes to the sudden sunlight.

"I'm gonna tell you again. Don't tell anyone, got it?" Fang says suddenly.

"I got it. Now exactly where am I?" I was really confused to where I was. All around me was field.

"Just keep walking forward and you'll hit a road. Not too far away from the club," Fang says then he start walking away. I turn my head forward and just keep walking. I have no idea what's going on, but I will hopefully find out soon.