Chapter 3 | Stalker or Investigator?

Start from the beginning

Saturday 4.00am

Ishita was still scrolling down Raman's Facebook and Instagram profiles. Man she never got tired looking at the love of her life right? Yeah, how could she? He belongs to her. Only her. No one else. She proved that she's the daughter of Vishwanathan Iyer by being overprotective😂No DNA test required😂

Saturday 5.30am

She had finished scrolling down Raman's profiles. She found out Raman's entire family background. His parents, sister, cousins, uncles, aunts, she knew everyone's names. And she even knew where some of them stayed. Told you she's a professional stalker😒

Her eyes were all sore because she was focusing on the screens too long. She dint regret pulling up an all-nighter. It was for her Raman anyways😏She logged out, shut down her laptop, locked the iPad and put them on her study table. She set passwords for all her devices, because she didn't want invaders to know that she's an investigator, not a stalker. I mean, who wants to reveal their other side, right?

She lied on her bed. Without her knowledge, her thoughts started drifting away. She started imagining romantic scenarios that she wants to go though in life with Raman.

Them getting married,

super romantic first night,

and having children😍

Her brain told her to stop having the slightest thought that all this scenarios will actually even happen in reality. All this is highly impossible, as Raman turned into an egoistic person. Not a person anymore. He's a beast. He's not perfect. He smokes and drinks. He's killing himself.

Her heart ignored the brain. As usual🙄Her heart told her to continue, as beautiful things take time. He's worth waiting for. He's perfectly imperfect. He's beautiful the way he is. No need to change anymore.

Ishita is a sentimental person, is say she's just mental though. She chose her heart's advice over her brain's, for the nth time.

Now she just hoped that Raman will add her back on social media, so she can investigate more about his family. She has such a criminal mind smh. And of course about how he was doing in 7th grade. She forgot he existed back then😂Well it wasn't her fault. Or was it?🤷🏻‍♀️

While continuing to imagine those beautifully romantic scenarios, she eventually fell asleep. Oh Ishita, don't you think this is way too much? He just said few words and you're overthinking? Do you think he'll fall in love because you added him on social media? How silly right?

Will Raman add her back on social media? (Stupid question I know😅😂)

Will Ishita's investigation go down the drain?

To be continued😏

Part 4 coming soon😊

Love,
Maya🌺