| THIRTEEN: BECOMING A BLOODTRAITOR

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
BECOMING A BLOODTRAITOR

   Amandla saw red as Hermione drew a flaming X over the door they just went through - the door with the whispers, the moans, the yells of her and Sirius' names. She was shaken up over it, something that was very visible from her friends. They sent her questionable looks, but she just smiled. She didn't want to speak about it since she didn't know what it meant herself. It was a mystery, one that she didn't want to solve at all.

    The group moved to the next door, only for it to be locked. Harry casted a charm. It didn't budge. "Whatever's in there, the Ministry sure doesn't want anyone getting to it," Harry murmured before stepping to the next door, which opened easily.

    It was covered in clocks. Every surface had a clock, Amandla's nerves didn't ease. "This is it! Come on!" Harry exclaimed, Amandla wasn't delighted. He moved them through the clocks to the end of the room where another door lied. "This is it. This is where Sirius is!"

    He charged through the door, seeing a gigantic room with thousands rows of shelves. On every shelf laid dozens of dusty golden orbs lit by the blue-flamed candles they saw in the first room of doors. Amandla knew something big about those orbs, but she wasn't sure what it was yet. "He's in here somewhere," Harry encouraged them.

    Leading them down the center aisle, he peered down each row and continued down one row, reading them to an end, which actually opened out into another wide aisle. It was a maze, one that Amandla wasn't sure had an end. This row, though, was empty.

    "I don't think Sirius is here," Hermione whispered to Harry. He didn't respond.

    Ron stared at one of the orbs. "Harry, have you seen this?" he turned to his friend. Harry peered over his shoulder at the orb Ron was staring at. "Er...it's got your name on it," Ron continued awkwardly.

    Amandla didn't even try to look at it, the reactions from those who did see it was enough. Something important, that what it was. Something that she didn't want to see.

    Harry reached out for it. "What's my name doing here?" he thought aloud, something he probably didn't mean to say but did.

    "Don't touch it, Harry!" Hermione called out when his fingers were about to touch it.

    The Potter boy glared at her, Amandla almost pushed him back for glaring at her. She's just trying to be a good friend, the Fitzgerald girl wanted to argue. She didn't, though, she stayed silent. "Why not?" Harry questioned.

    "Yeah, Harry, don't," Neville but in, agreeing with Hermione. Amandla's scowl turned to a smile, nodding too to support the girl, earning a jab from Cevira.

    Harry looked at Neville, displeased. "It's got my name on it!" he ignored their warnings and took it off the shelf, looking at it, and that was when everything turned incredibly south. In muggle movies, sirens usually went off or something extravagant, but this time it was only a voice that made Amandla grow tense.