Castiel X Pregnant!Reader--PART 2

This is part two of the last Imagine!! Btw-my Italic setting on wattpad is trash and isn't working-do instead of using that, I'm using BOLD so yeah-sorrryyyyy!!!
— THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG CHAPTER —
I hope you like it! ENJOY, MY PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLLS!!!!
•••Ps-there's going to be a curse word in here! Just one though. But it's not a severe one-I'm just putting it in for effect. HOPE THATS OK!•••
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You sit on the rubbish pile of blankets this Motel calls a 'bed'. Every time you move, it creaks, the blankets smell weird, and the mattress feels like a bloody rock. Wonderful.

You look down at your swollen stomach, fondly rubbing it. You've been pregnant for 6, nearly 7 months and everything is going smoothly.
You don't know the gender of the baby yet, although your feather-covered boyfriend, Castiel does, seeing as he can see their soul and very being-and he sees it clearer and clearer as they grow. You've refused to know what the gender is-not allowing Cas to tell you.

Whether it be a Boy or Girl, you'll be happy either way.

Though, you think it'd be nice to have a girl-she'd have her two Uncles and her father (plus yourself) to protect her. You can already hear Dean saying, "No dating 'till your Forty."
You smile at the thought.

Your twin, Sam comes out of the bathroom, hair wet, shirt sticking to him, and face slightly red-assuming he just got out of the shower. "Hey (Y/n). You ok?" Sam says, while rubbing his hair and head with a towel, trying to dry his hair.

You wrinkled your nose in disgust, remembering where you sat. "No. This motel is rubbish. The beds are hard, the blankets smell, and I'm hungry." You grumbled

Sam laughs lightly at your slightly angsty, hormonal state. You glare in response. And the little prick just smiles.

"Want me to get you some food?" He asks.
Your head snaps up and your eyes widen. "YES! Please! Ohh-some chocolate and pizza would be nice. AND some Nutella! Looootttttsssss of Nutella. Yeah, that should be it." You stated, nodding your head at your twin.

Sam nods and smiles, "That it? Sure you don't want anything else?"
You shake your head, "Nope. That's it. Thank you, Sammy!!! I love you!" You went over and hugged him - carefully, because of the human currently residing inside you - Sam chuckles lightly and hugs you back.

He kisses the top of your head, and ruffles your hair. The hair you finally got fixed. You raise your head and glare at him.

"Prick."

"Twat."

"Tosser."

"Wanker."

"Hey!"

"I know what you do in the bathroom, Sam.
I'm not stupid. We can all hear you, it gets old man."

Sam blushes and his eyes go wide. "H-Hey! Be quiet! I do not!"

Then, the sound of a door shutting rang through the motel room. Dean came through the door. "What's going on?" Dean started,seeing Sam's distressed state-and your knowing smirk.

"Oh nothing. Just discussing Sam's Lonely nights in the Bunker and all the Motels."

Dean smirks and grins evilly, "Ohhh. I see. Man, you really need keep it down. It's kinda embarrassing. See, I understand that this is hard for you. When you get this age...you'll get new urges and new feelings. But it's completely normal for a growing boy like you.
So that's why you go down to the bar and get lucky-instead of Wanking."