•Who your best friend is• •What he loves about you•

Ok-this is going to be a two in one preference! I'm thinking about going back and forth with these, like one day I'll do an X Reader and another day I'll do a preference. Would that be a good idea???? Ok ok I'll stop rambling-ENJOY!!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Who Your Best Friend Is•

•Dean-
-Sam

•Sam-
-Castiel

•Castiel-
-Adam

•Adam-
-Sam

•Crowley-
-(oddly) Dean

•What He Loves About You•
(His favorite feature)

•Dean-
-Your lips.
Duh. Now matter the situation he can't. stop. kissing. you. It's rather annoying, really. Though sometimes it's not too bad-if you know what I mean~ *winks*

•Sam-
-Your hands.
They're so small compared to his! They fit together like puzzle pieces. Whenever your walking beside each other, Sam will just grab your hand and hold it. When You and Sam are laying down or cuddling, he'll gently take your hand and play with it. You have to admit, it's adorable.

Castiel-
-Your eyes.
He thinks they're the most interesting things about you. Whenever you two are sitting together or just hanging out he'll just look at you, well, more like stare. He's told you that they are beautiful, although you think that they are just a boring shade of e/c. It's very cute, but sometimes you have to tell him to quit looking at you because it'll weird you out at times.

•Adam-
-Your hair.
He thinks it's so soft. He'll just sit behind or beside you and run his hands through it. He's played with your hair so much your pretty much used to it. He's even mastered a braid. And (here's where it gets good) whenever your kissing/getting intimate *winks* *shakes shoulders* he'll hold you and run his hands/fingers through your hair. You love it-don't lie.

•Crowley-
-Your neck.
For some odd reason he just loves your neck.
(Plus your um-ah....butt....but that's another story) Whenever your sitting down, he'll come up behind you and touch your neck-it makes you,well, it basically makes you turn into a turtle. You'll scrunch your head and neck up, along with your shoulders to try and shield yourself. Also, when y'all are kissing *winks again* he'll grab onto it-or-when he's felling a bit ~ya know~ he'll kiss it. (Oh my gods I feel so uncomfortable now...)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
That's all for now! Hope you liked it!
BYE! Oh and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND COMMENTS AND VOTES! IT MEANS ALOT!!!! OKOK I'm done!
Bye!!!
~TookieTuTu
❤️