Ryan looked up at Brendon and blushed insanely. "W-What a-are you doi-," he was cut off by Brendon smashing his lips to his. Ryan was shocked but then melted into the kiss. Brendon was making it more intimate by inserting his tongue in the other boy's mouth. Ryan's eyes widen as he felt a tongue explore in his mouth. This was a very different feeling for him but he liked it.

      Brendon grabbed Ryan's wrists and pinned them to the ground above his head. Brendon attacked Ryan's neck with kisses and sucking. He found Ryan's sweet spot when he heard a moan come from the other boy. Ryan was desperate now and needed it. "B-Bren please..."

     Brendon obliged by quickly pulling Ryan's pink shorts off with one swift movement. He saw Ryan was wearing hot pink panties with lace. Brendon used his delicate fingers and traced Ryan's obvious hard and felt Ryan's body stiffen. He could hear slight whimpers and knew Ryan wanted it. He picked up Ryan and placed him on the sink counter. Since he didn't have lube Brendon had soaked his fingers under the sink water instead. He pulled Ryan's panties off and tossed them aside. Ryan was flushed in the face and breathing hard. "H-Hurry please..."

      Brendon took one wet finger and inserted it inside Ryan's hole. Ryan squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lip. Brendon added a second finger and starts to move them around. Once he started scissoring his fingers to stretch Ryan more Ryan was already moaning like crazy. "Shhhh baby don't want anyone to hear us," Brendon said while covering the older's mouth. Ryan was panting and whimpered once Brendon took his fingers out. Brendon then stripped out of his jeans and boxers. Then he wet his hand with the sink water and started to wet his dick.

       Brendon positioned himself and harshly thrusted deep into Ryan. Ryan screamed in Brendon's hand and fought back tears. After several thrusts Ryan got used to the pain and started to feel the pleasure. As Brendon was thrusting Ryan moaned shivered at the sensation. Brendon's cock brushed against Ryan's prostate and Ryan moaned loudly. Brendon continued pounding harder into Ryan loving the moans coming from the other boy. Brendon started to run his fingers through Ryan's curly chestnut locks.

      He then tugged at Ryan's hair hearing Ryan's whines. "B-Brenn I n-need to come p-please..."

      "Then come for me slut," Brendon growled. Just by hearing that Ryan came hard on his shirt. Brendon continued thrusting until he came into Ryan. Brendon pulled out and carried Ryan off of the counter. They both collapsed to the ground and both were breathing and panting hard. Ryan curled up in Brendon's lap. Brendon wrapped his arms around the skinny boy in his lap. They both sat there cuddling each other for awhile. Suddenly Brendon's phone went off, one of Brendon's friends must have been calling him. Brendon reached for his phone and saw Pete was calling him. He answered and heard the mall's loud background noise. "Hey man where'd you go? We just got out of Hot Topic and we can't find you," Pete explained.

      "Relax Pete I left and met a new friend. We're coming back now," Brendon reassured his friend.

    "Alright see you soon," Pete said before hanging up.

    "Let's go Ryan we don't have much time so we have to hurry and clean up. Ryan whined when Brendon moved him from his lap and went to get paper towels. Brendon cleaned his sweat off and helped clean Ryan off. As Brendon was getting dressed he heard Ryan whine. "Brendon I messed up my crop top it's dirty now."

    Brendon gasped when he realized Ryan came on his own shirt. "Here take off your shirt and wear my sweater." Brendon took off his sweater and handed it to Ryan while taking Ryan's dirty shirt and tossing it in the Victoria's Secret bag. Brendon fixed his shirt and made himself look presentable. "You ready Ry?"

"Yeah."

They both walked out of the bathroom and rushed where the others were. "Hey guys sorry to keep you waiting," Brendon exclaimed while running over to them. Ryan was waddling to where Brendon was. He didn't want to trip because of his untied Converse. "Who's this Bren?" Pete asked Brendon while pointing to Ryan.

"Oh! That's my new friend! His name is Ryan."

"Hmmm seems like you two were having a little fun I see," Pete chuckled. The others stared at Ryan and began snickering.

Brendon was confused until he noticed Ryan's neck. He gasped when he saw all of those purple hickeys scattered around his pale neck. "I'm sorry Ry," Brendon apologized.

"Y-You're good B," Ryan said embarrassed.

"Hey Brendon we were getting ready to leave and head back to my place wanna bring Ryan?" Frank asked.

"Yeah sure! Wanna come Ryan?" Brendon asked in excitement.

Ryan smiled and nodded eagerly while skipping over to Brendon's side. As everyone was walking Ryan snuggled his head on Brendon's shoulder. Then Brendon wrapped an arm around Ryan's small frame. Everyone continued walking and couldn't help but awe at the two boys snuggled up against each other.

      The ending was bad I know but I wanted to finish it. So there you guys go! Oh and thank you guys so much for almost 400 reads it means so much to me. Mostly bc I think book is crap but you guys keep reading and I appreciate that!🖤