Feminine

Edit: Ok so people are kinda mistaking this story as rape but I just want to clarify that it isn't. I don't like to write about rape and I'm sorry if you get that vibe from this story. And I also wrote this awhile ago when I wasn't really good at writing and I hope I don't offend anyone! Once again read on with caution.

       Brendon was walking in the mall with his friends Spencer, Josh, Frank, and Pete. He was getting bored from going into the basic stores, he wanted some action. When they all went into Hot Topic Brendon looked around for a bit and looked out of the window. He looked into Victoria's Secret and saw a cute girl looking at some panties. He could only see the back of her but he could tell she had a nice ass. She was wearing a white crop top and pink high waisted shorts.

      Brendon left Hot Topic and walked closer to Victoria's Secret. He kept staring at the girl until he found himself in the front entrance of the store. He eagerly walked in and spotted the girl immediately. She was still looking at lace panties and he was biting his lip looking at her. She turned around and gasped when she saw Brendon staring at her lustfully with his lip in between his teeth.

       Brendon soon got a nice look at the girl's face and realized it wasn't a girl. It was a frickin guy this whole time. Brendon had to admit this boy looked pretty hot. He had a nice pretty baby face and pale smooth skin. He had pink plush lips and hazel doe brown eyes. He had slight mascara and lipgloss on. He looked so adorable. "U-Uh... hello," he quietly piped in. Brendon soon shook his head and wondered if he was staring at the boy.

       "Oh hey," Brendon chimed in happily.

     The other boy chuckled and looked down at his feet. "What's your name pretty boy?" Brendon asked with a smirk. The other boy blushed, "R-Ryan..." he said quietly. Brendon smiled at the boy's shyness, "That's cute."

"W-What's yours?"

"The name is Brendon."

       Ryan giggled and played with the ends of his shorts. Brendon noticed the pink panties Ryan was holding behind his back. "You buying those?" Brendon asked pointing out the panties. Ryan blushed and muttered out a quiet yeah. Brendon quickly snatched the undergarments from Ryan's hands. "W-What a-are yo-," Ryan started before getting interrupted by Brendon. "I'll buy them for you sweets."

Ryan blushed, "You don't have to do that." Brendon laughed and grabbed the boy's hand to where they were before. "Go on pick out the ones you want babe." Ryan nervously bit his lip and picked out a black, red, and dark blue pair of panties. Brendon smiled and had Ryan hand them to him. He made his way to the cash register with Ryan behind him. "Y-You really d-don't have to b-buy them," the other boy stuttered.

"I know I don't have to but I want to," Brendon stated confidently.

Ryan just agreed and watched as Brendon payed for everything. Once everything was payed for they both walked out of the store. Brendon handed Ryan his little baggy. "T-Thanks so much y-you didn't have to d-do that," Ryan blubbered out.

      "I-I feel like I should repay you in someway."

   "There is one way you can repay me," Brendon smirked. (Ahhh Brendon you perverted little shit)

      "W-What c-can I d-do for y-you?" Ryan asked nervously. "You'll see," Brendon said while grabbing Ryan's hand and walking towards the bathrooms. Ryan was confused where this was going but he still followed Brendon. Once Brendon found a big single family bathroom he opened the door and shoved Ryan in. Ryan squeaked as he fell to the ground and landed on his butt. Brendon shut the door and locked it. He fell to the ground and straddled Ryan's hips.