Part 3: Ch.22

Years later......
Skylar's P.O.V.
I wake up next to some guy in an unfamiliar bed. I get up get my cloths and go downstairs. It starts to rain and I run to the house for us. I walk in and go to his office. I give him all of the money I made.
"That's my girl" and walks over to me.
I know roys a little old but this is home now, I should get used to it. And besides I love roy, he's the love of my life. Its like I dont want to be found anymore.

Finns P.O.V.
Ive looked for skylars for a while now and no luck. i also have a new apartment so. Tony called so we can meet up. I walk into the coffee shop. Hes sitting all the way in the back of the cafe. I walk back there and sit in front of him.
"Wht" i say.
"Well, when i got home the day sky went missing, i was  looking for her cuz i bought her pizza and-" he says.
"When i got home u said u thought she was with me so why would u buy her pizza" i ask.
"I-I didnt say that" he says.
"Yes you did" i argue back.
"No you said that, i said wheres sky" he says.
"Ok, but still she would normally be at school, so why bring her pizza"?
"I thought she was on summer vacation".
"Maybe, but youve acted so against fattening foods as u call".
"This isnt an interigation, im just telling u what happened".
"Yeah ok what else"
"K so i sat the pizza down and went to my room. then i heard a crashing sound so i grabbed my phone and hid in the closet. i called the police and they showd up".
"U told me u had just got home and there were no police when i got there and that box was empty".
"How would u know that i took the trash out-"?
"I just caught u in ur lie".
"So".
"Wheres sky"?
"Somewhere youll never find her" he says getting up and strutting out. i get up and see that he dropped his phone. I get my phone out of my pocket and take it off audio record and save it and i email it to my self ten times so nothing happens to it. I pick his phone up and go to my car and drive home.

Third person P.O.V.
Well Rachel is doing the worst out of Finn and troy. Shes staying in bed wont eat much she's drowning herself in tissues. She has looked and looked but feels like there no hope of finding her.
Rights now she's asleep under a snotty tissue mountain.

Rachels P.O.V.
I wake up and walk to the batthroom I look in mirror and I look awful. I have bags under my eyes and they are red from crying. My hair is messy and matted.
I use the bathroom and walk back to my bed and sleep. Then hear a knock on the front door.
"Go away" I say.
The knocking continues but is louder.
"Go away" I yell.
I hear it open and heels hitting the floor.
"Berry I know our sad but u need to get ur ass up and help us look" someone says.
I look up and see santana.
"No I have no hope" I say.
"Get up" she says pulling me out of bed.
"Shes out there any every minute u waist something bad could be happening to her. Now go shower, U stink" she says.
I scoff and scrub my self clean. I wash my hair and step out of the shower. I dry off and brush my teeth. I wash my face and go natural. I dry my hair and brush it. Its past my butt now. I put it in a messy quick bun. I put on the (outfit below).

I walk out and my room is spotless

"Wow" I say.
"Yeah, I went through 4 bottles of fabreze" she says.
I shake my head.
"Now let's go find skylar" I say and we walk out of the house.

Thanks for reading I hope u enjoyed.