Ch.20

Skylars P.O.V.
Its been about 1 month since I broke my leg and I still haven't gotten the hag of getting around with crouches. The gave me a brace thingy for my foot so I can walk with out them.

I need to get ready for school. I get up, brush my teeth, and wash my face. I walk back in my room and put on my tie dye shirt and manage with putting on my faded ripped knee shorts and 1 black and white converse. I walk downstairs with my backpack. I walk to the fridge for and I see a note on the door.

Hey sweetie, finn had to go to work early so u don't have to go to school.

Yay!! I go upstairs and put on a dark blue tank top. I come back and look in the fridge for some food. I order some pizza and go to watch some tv.
30minutes later......
I'm mad my pizza should've been here by now. I look out the window and I see a black car pull up in our driveway and its definately not moms or finns. I grab a large candle stand. I hear someone open the door. I hear footsteps. I then pull out the candles and walk to the kitchen area. I see a guy and I swing.
"Ow, its Tony" I hear him yell.
I look down.
"Dad" I say.
"Yeah, who the hell did u think it was" he says holding his head.
"A burger" I say.
"Well your pizzas on the counter, and I deserve a slice now" he says taking 2 slices.
"Nah, you said a slice" he hands me back my peice and I eat my whole pizza minus 1 slice. Don't judge me ok, I may be little but I love food. After I'm finished I throw the box away and then think. How did he know I wanted pizza. I walk up stairs and knock on his door.
"Yeah, its open" he says from behind.
"Hey dad, how u know I wanted pizza" he says.
H

is head shoots up and his eyes are wide.
"Oh uh, I just guessed" he says.
"So u guessed right after I ordered it and the pizza guy clearly didn't come" I ask.
"Fine u caught me, I have this thing on ur phone where I can hear ur whole conversation" he says.
"Really" I say.
"Yeah" he says.
"Show me" I say.
"Ok" he gets up.
He brings his phone and walks over to me.
"Guess roys gonna get an early visit" he says.
And I feel a sharp pain coming from my head.
Everything goes BLACK.

Finns P. O. V.
I get home at like 9 and I see a black car in the drive way. Tony must be home. I get out of the car and unlock the door. I open it and she that the house is a gigantic mess.
"Tony" I yell.
He comes running out of the kitchen.
"What the hell happened" I ask.
"I don't know, I just got home" he says.
"Where's skylar" I ask.
"Wasn't she supposed to come home with u" he says.
I realize and take off running uo the stairs. I brake open Skylars door. Shes not here. I look in the bathroom and shs not there. I search the entire house. Shed gone. The only person I could think if was roy.

Thanks for reading I hope u enjoyed.