Ch.6

Last Night..............
Finn's P.O.V.
Rachel knows about me now. I'm surprised that she didn't judge me for it. She offered help me but I don't have hope so just passed on the offer. Even if she tried what if she got tired of me and gave up. I wouldn't blame her though, this isn't her problem.
All I know about my parents is that my mom's name is Carole and by my dad's name is Chris. That's pretty much it.

The Next Day.................
Rachel's P.O.V.
I wake up, take a shower, put on light makeup, flat iron my hair and put on the (A/N: outfit above). I go downstairs and get in my car. I get out my phone and call Quinn.
Phone Call:
Q- hello?
R- hey.
Q- hi, what's up?
R- do you want to go shopping with me today.
Q- sure.
R- I'll be over in 10.
Q- kk.
End of call:

I drive to the bench. Finn isn't there yet so I get out of my car and wait for him.
6 minutes later.
He finally walks around a corner looking down.
"Hi Finn" I say.
He looks up at me and then turns around and starts walking fast. I run up to him.
"Finn" I say but he ignores me.
"Finn" he ignores me again.
"FINN" I yell getting in front of him.
"Yes Rachel" he says looking me in the eyes.
"Are you off, today" I ask.
"Yes, I'm just walking" he says.
"Great, then I need you to come with me" I say.
"Why"?
"Just c'mon" I say pulling him towards my car.
We both get in the car and I drive to Quinn's house. Finn stays in the car and I knock on the door. Quinn answers.
"Hey, you ready" I ask.
"Yep" she says walking out. Quinn gets in the backseat and I start driving.
"Hi what's your name handsome" she asks Finn sitting up closer to the front.
"Finn" he says looking down smiling.
"I'm Quinn, what school do you go to" she asked.
Finn then looked scared. 
"Carmel" I blurted out.
"That's cool, after today you and I should hang out some time" she says.
"Sure" Finn says looking at her.
I was trying so hard not to laugh at Quinn, she's flirting with him(I don't know a lot about flirting). In the car Finn seems like he's completely comfortable around Quinn. I pull up in the mall parking lot and we all get out of the car. We go to a store called vogue and Quinn pulls us into the men's part of the store. She goes through almost that whole part store to find 1 outfit.

"Ok, Finny try this on" she says handing him the outfit

"Ok, Finny try this on" she says handing him the outfit. Finn changes in the dressing and walks out.
"This outfit looks great on you" I say.
"Perfect" she says smiling.
Quinn and I buy some more outfits for ourselves and more for Finn and he thanks us. We go to the mall food court. Quinn and Finn share a soft pretzel and I eat popcorn, cuz we're still walking around the store. Fuinn is in front of me because I'm on my phone. Fuinn is acting weird they're whispering, giggling and I'm pretty sure, when I looked up I saw Quinn feeding Finn. They're reaction will be mad and funny when I tell them they're related. Quinn will probably say 'eww! I was flirting with my brother' a few minutes after the news has sunk in. After we finished all of our shopping we went to breadsticks. Great! now I have to watch them all over each other. A waitress brings us to a booth and hands us menus. I sit on one side, Finn and Quinn sit on the other.
"Can I start you off with some drinks" she asks.
"Yes um I'll have sweat tea" I say.
"And you mam" she asks Quinn.
"Same" Quinn says.
"And you sir" she asks Finn.
"Lemonade" Finn says.
"Ok, I'll be right back" she says and walks off.
Finn and Quinn go back to talking. Quinn keeps touching Finn. I'm not going to lie. I think I'm kind of jealous. Only tad though.  Then Quinn kisses Finn I couldn't help but look away.
The waitress comes back and we order our food. Finn and Quinn start making out.
"Oh god no" I whisper to myself.
I grab a breadstick from the middle of the table and I break pieces off. I start throwing them at fuinn.
"What" Finn asks breaking away.
"This shit right here is a no" I say pointing at them.
"Why" Quinn asks.
"Um, no reason" I say.
They just start talking. Thank you.
"Finn, do you have a lot of cloths" I ask him.
"Not a lot" he says and continues talking to Quinn.
"I'm gonna go I forgot my phone at my house. I'll come right back" i say getting up. 
"Kk" Quinn says.
I run to my car and drive to Finn's. I climb a tree that leads to his room. I go through the window and look in his closet. I see two shirts, two pairs of pants, and a shopping bag. I grab everything and climb back out of the window. I put everything in my trunk and drive back to breadsticks. I had to make sure Finn was out of his house and distracted. I sit back on my side of the booth and waitress comes by and brings our food. We eat and leave. I drop Quinn off at her house and drive back to mine.
"What we doing here, aren't you gonna drop me off" he asks looking at me.
"I just did" I say.
"What"?
"Your staying here, and your stuff is in my trunk".
"Really Rachel, I can't stay here" he says raising his voice.
"You can" I say raising mine.
"No I can't Rachel! Roy will find me and and whoop my ass!!" He yells.
"Calm down, no he won't. My dads will handle that".
"YOU FUCKING TOLD THEM, Rachel if you told them them I'm considered dead. Roy certainly will kill me then"!
"Don't worry I didn't tell them about what you do. But I told them you needed somewhere to stay".
"And did you think about what if they kicked me out and Roy found me".
"Stop stressing let's just go inside. We'll talk about this tomorrow".
"Fine".
Finn grabs his stuff from my trunk and we walk into the house. I bring Finn's things to the guest room upstairs and walk back down. We walk in the living room and I see my dads watching a movie.
"Dads, this is my friend Finn" I say.
"He's gay" my dad Hiram asks and my other elbows him. Finn looks at me like 'what the fuck'.
"Yes dad" I say.
"Ok well it's nice to meet you, Finn" both my dads say.
"You too mr. And mr. Berry" Finn says shaking they're hands. We go upstairs.
"You told your dads I was gay" he whisper yells.
"Yeah, they wouldn't of let you stay if I didn't say that" I whisper yell.
"What if they find out about you know what I do".
"Your not doing that any more so your good".
"What are you talking about"?
"You heard me, you're not a hooker any more". 
"I'm dead".
I go to the bathroom closet and bring Finn a towel, a wash cloth and a tooth brush.
"Thanks" he says.
He gets in the shower and I pass by and here singing. I back up and put my ear to the door he sounds really good. I here the shower turn off so I run to my room. I lay down and go to sleep.

- I hope you enjoyed that chapter. Thanks for reading.