ch.10

The tests are.........Positive😫.

Santana looks at me and asks
"Who"?
"Finn" I say.
"That thing"?!?
"Yes".
"Does he know"?
"No".
"Are you gonna tell him".
"No".
"Why"?
"He's already full of problems. I don't want to create more".
"Ok, well ill be by your side the whole time".
"Thanks".
I decide to leave school and go to my house.

Finns P.O.V.
I sitting next to Rachel when she ran out of class.  I don't know what's up with her. She looked sick. I guess she's ok if she says so.
I haven't seen Rachel at all in my other classes. I hope she's ok. I'm walking in the hallway and I see Quinn at her locker.
"Hey Quinn. Have you seen rachel" I ask.
"No she probably went home" she says.
"Oh ok".
She goes to her next class and since I have lunch next I decide to go talk to puck.
"Hey have you seen rachel" I ask.
"No, why" he asks.
"She ran out of class and has been throwing up everywhere. She won't tell me what's wrong".
"You want me to go check on her"?
"Yeah if you can".
"Ok".

Noah's P.O.V.
I go to my car and drive to Rachel's house. When I get there I see Rachel's car out front. I walk up to the door and knock on it. I here footsteps approach the door and she opens it. Her eyes are red and puffy. She has tears staining her cheeks. And her hair is in a messy ponytail. She's wearing an oversized black long sleeved sweater with Christmas colored knee socks. I pull her into a hug and we stay there for a while. 
"Rachel, what's wrong" I ask.
She starts to cry in my chest. When the crying dies down she speaks.
"Promise me you won't tell anyone"?
"Yeah" I say.
"I'm pregnant".
"Who's is its"?
"Finns".
"Does he know"?
"No".
"What if he finds out that your pregnant"?
"I don't know".
"Ok well ive got 2 more classes but I'm coming over tonight" I say and leave before she can argue. I can't believe Hudson got my daughter pregnant. I want to kick his ass so much. But I would most likely got to prison again. I drive to my house and and go inside. I see my son harry doing his homework. He doesn't go to McKinley. He goes to Dalton. I go to my room take a shower, cook and then go to sleep.

💕💕💕
~Hi~ 💕
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
How do you guys feel about me adding harry styles to the story? Also I'm sorry that this is kind of short. Please Comment .
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕