Chapter 16

A-Report

Gabriel couldn't believe his fucking eyes when they pulled in the driveway of this shit-tastic place they call a school. The fuckers have lived here for a week and survived? Are we even at the right fucking place? This has got to be another motherfucking joke from Luk-Lucy. God damn it that's gonna be tough to remember, but sure enough the school sign was on the fucking gateway, and only Vic-VICTORIA could fucking program a GPS to guide us to a shit-hole instead of a school. A mother fucking joke of a school. "I will text the idiots to let them know we are here."

North grunts in response, barely holding in the growl he has contained since seeing the place.The gates were open. Entry was too fucking easy, only a chain link fence standing in the way, and it was home to a bunch of girls. Teenage girls. Have the people that ran this place never heard of fucking kidnappings? Security should be priority considering this was a reform school. His worry for his brothers increased exponentially. For their sakes and his own, he hopes this job doesn't last to much longer. He doesn't want to spend the next couple of weeks glued to his phone every hour waiting to hear from that they are okay and safe. Parking the car in the cracked parking lot, they made their way to the cluster of buildings.

"Come on guys, I'm pretty sure Kota said it was this way," Nathan says over his shoulder as he adjusts his backpack containing the Xbox One he was told he had to bring, and leading the guys to where he is hoping is the right way. If we get lost, we'll just have to call Kota to come find us, no big deal, or even Mr.-MISS. B. We need an update from him-her, fuck.
"Hey, do we need to sign in or anything?" Silas questions as they pass an office of sorts, right as they enter a building of some kind. Can't really tell what it is from the outside, or inside.

"I have no idea, should we go can check?" Nathan responds, stopping in the hallway.

"Probably should," North shrugs.

With that, they retrace their steps until they are at the "main office", as stated on the door. They find that it's closed and locked.

"Guess they don't fucking care. Fucking horrible school," Gabriel mumbles.

"Well, then let's go see the others, I can't believe how quiet it is with Shawna and Lucy missing," Nathan muses.

The others laugh, "I bet they are trying some shit daily!" Gabriel adds.

The group of boys relapse in silence as they continue their journey through the horrible school. They on occasion make small comments about the decor, or structure of the buildings, not believing that people actually live here full time.

They reach the room where their brothers-sisters are supposed to be living. They pause as they hear soft giggles through the door. They look at each other, deciding who knocks, the winner being North. They aren't left waiting long, when a girl version of Kota opens the door.

"Hey, guys! You need to know that we have a roommate," Kota speaks softly, and with a feminine tone, which was weird and awkward to hear to anyone who knows him. That one sentence changing the entire conversation half of the boys were ready to get out of the way. This complicates things.

"Is she cute?" Snickers Gabriel as he softly pushes Kota aside and walks into the room. Immediately his eyes are drawn to what he assumes is the roommate. She is sitting next to Victor, her eyes follow after each of the guys as they walk into the room. She had big green eyes. No, green isn't how you describe those. Is there a word to? Fuck, they are beautiful. A small button nose scrunched in curiosity, and her hair, her god damn beautiful hair, his fingers twitch with the need to play with it. He cannot take his eyes off of her, and her face isn't covered in an ounce of fucking make-up, but it's damn near flawless. What the fuck is she wearing? She's too fucking beautiful for that shit.