Chapter 1

A-Report:

Gabriel Coleman has always loved shopping. It has been his thing ever since he discovered the activity. He has always helped his brothers out with their horrible sense of fashion, and he will continue to do so whether they enjoy the experience or not. One thing that he knows is fashion, but one thing he quickly gathered is that no matter what fashion trend is currently out there, it will always be seen as weird to hand four different boys a pile of women's clothes to try on while they stare at it like it is the most confusing or horrendous thing alive. "We, we don't need bras Gabe." Kota says while picking up the offending item.
"Kota, you are going to be girl. You need fucking girl clothes. That includes fucking bras. Now, go try it on and let me do my fucking job." He says without looking up, and thinking of different options his brothers would look good in. They each had their own style now, so transferring it over to their cover shouldn't be this hard. Luke, the laid back style. Victor, preppy. Kota, nerdy. And Doc, much the same as Luke. Yet, he knows for a fact that they wouldn't dare touch a pair of pants from this section if they knew what they had to do to wear a pair. Handing Kota another button down, and Victor a nice blouse he shoos them to the dressing room, staff looking at the group like they had grown second heads.
"You know, taking a bra off is easy. How the hell can it be so hard to put one on?" Sean says while struggling with the back clasp. Gabe sighs at his older brother, but Luke pipes in with an agreement. Victor and Kota both going pink at the question. "Sean, please keep these thoughts to yourself, and do not break the undergarment." Owen chimes in while Nathan, North and Silas lean against the wall, identical smirks on the three's faces. This is the first all family shopping trip in years that they have went on willingly. And it's all because they don't want to miss the obvious hilarity that will be happening. Luke sighs exasperatedly and opens the door, wearing only a padded bra and skirt that his boxers are peaking out of. "How the hell am I supposed to put on this shirt? There is a hole in the back, and about five different strings attached to it!" Gabriel groans as Luke throws the item at him while Silas snaps a picture of the sight before him. Nathan is hardly concealing his chuckles, and North has decided that a black lacy bra will never be looked at the same way again.
"Luke, you can't fucking wear boxers in that!"
"Well I was told I couldn't go commando today!"
"Damn right you can't!" Gabe fires back. "Did you even look in the pile for what I gave you?"
"There were no packets of underwear!"
"That's because they don't come in packets!"
"Uh, Gabe if you mean-nope, not happening!" Victor calls out from the next changing room.
"Put them the fuck on!"
"I am not wearing panties Gabriel!" Victor calls back while a blush stains his cheek. No longer can the chuckles be held in from the three boys as they double over.
"Well, you fuckers gotta wear something, and that's all I can give you!" A groan comes from the dressing rooms, but Sean Green has no shame as he walks out twirling around in a matching bra and panties set, shaking his ass. "So, do I look sexy or what?"
"SEAN!" Owen says, trying to erase the mental image that he was just given before shoving his friend into the changing room. "Please put some clothes on!"
"Jealous of my sexiness?"
"I can assure you Dr. Green, the nightmare you just gave me was not sexy, and I am the exact opposite of jealous." Silas however stores the picture for later. Oh, the blackmail from this trip alone is perfect.

"Gabe, why are there no jeans in my pile? Actually, did any of us get pants?" Luke asks as he reaches for another skirt. These things are pretty freeing, if only the fucking panties were like that.
"Because they would be too tight."
"What do you mean? Just don't get skinny jeans." Sean says as he models the same shirt he was wearing two costume changes ago, but in a different color.
"I meant in the crotch. You guys would need to learn to tuck."
"I'm going to regret this, but what do you mean 'tuck'?" Victor asks when he walks out of the changing room, blushing yet again as he tries to fix the shirt and skirt he is wearing.
"I mean you gotta shove your balls back up to where they came from and fix your dick."
"You-but they aren't supposed to go UP!" Nathan says from the back wall.
"That-that can't be healthy." Kota stutters.
"THERE IS NO WAY MY BALLS AND DICK ARE GETTING MOVED THAT MUCH." Luke yells.
Victor blanches. "I think you killed Vic, Gabe." Silas observes.
"I'm a doctor, and I'm telling you, that is not how it is supposed to be."
"And this proves that drag queens are more manly than all your asses." Gabriel says with a smirk.
"Let's see you tuck then Gabe!" Luke fires back.
"OY! Fuck no! I will admit drag queens are manly as fuck. My balls are perfectly happy. Yours however, may not be if you don't shave or wax your damn legs!"
"Wait, we have to shave our legs too! Do you know how long it took for my leg hair to grow back after your experiment went south?" Silas and North bend over laughing at the memory.
Owen Blackbourne raises his eyebrow. "Mr. Taylor, I certainly don't care on how long it took for your hairs to grow back. I certainly do not want to know what the experiment was." I now understand why I didn't see you nude for three months though. Here I thought it was luck.
"Why can't Nathan do it?" Luke whines. "I mean, he can shave his legs and what not and, and, oh my god, nope can't do it." He breaks down in guffaws of laughter at his own mental image of his buff friend shaving his leg and wearing a skirt. Almost as bad as Silas or North. Almost.
Owen shakes his head while Gabe looks over the four guys. I have a shit ton of work to do. "Oy, fuckers, you have three and a half weeks until you go deep undercover. I have to turn you into the perfect girl. That means, you shave, you wax, you speak high, you giggle, and you fucking rock your outfits! Got that? Good. Now, let me do my job. You're getting your body hair removed tomorrow."
"You mean the legs right?" Gabe smirks at Sean who is wearing a look of horror and hope.
"Yeah, and a few other places." North, Silas, and Nathan all start cracking up at the expense of their horror stricken brothers. Sean is close to tears, while Victor hasn't gained any color. Owen's lip twitches, a smile and chuckle threatening to break loose at the sight of his family. Oh, this will be an interesting mission indeed.
--------------------------
1234 words (I thought it was funny that it landed on that)! So what'd you think of the boys', or should I say girls', first shopping trip? Don't be a silent reader, vote/comment! Thanks again to my lovely co-author and check out her own stories if you haven't! Princess_Jev59 is awesome! See you guys next Sunday!