Chapter 10 ~ Plan in Action (Edited)

Allen POV

I looked at my phone and it had been over thirty minutes since Tasha sent the video. The delay of receiving it had been over a hour as she had to be somewhere out of range. I had begged her not to go because of the civil unrest in Africa. Sudan and Dufar were fighting each other over the diamond mines, putting brother against brother preparing for civil war. The terrorist activity was heating up and we needed to get her out of there as soon as possible.

"Have you been able to locate the location from the video?" I asked Tim as he watched the video.

"Haven't come up with nothing yet."

"I checked out the flight Tasha was on and I think it was a set up. I have spoken to the CDC and Tasha was suppose to be the only one coming in from the States," Chase said walking back in the room.

"She said there were two other physicians on that plane."

"I will check the flight log and see what I can find. Once Sasha and their parents find out, they are going to flip. We need to find her in the next seventy-two hours," Chase said looking nervous. "The plane is ready let's go," he said walking out dialing a number.

We all grabbed our things and got in the car. I got on my I-Pad trying to track her cell phone signal. While Tasha was sleep the night before at my house, I put a tracking device in her phone. I knew there was civil unrest in Sudan and I feared something like this could happen. I typed in the code and waited. Wherever the phone was, it wasn't picking up.

"Fuck!" I said more to myself. I typed in another code to see if it would pick up on satellite. I waited and still nothing.

"Anything?" Tim asked looking up from his computer while he sat next to me in the car.

"No, wait. Rewind that video," I said hoping we had found a clue. I saw a red pickup truck, with Acme on it. This meant she was close to some kind of civilization. We both continued to watch as she passed up a sign that said Khartoum. I pulled up the map and sure enough it was close to Northern Sudan.

"That's it, she is headed to Northern Sudan. What's the closest township?"

"Al-Hilla," Chase said looking back.

"Who do we know at the CIA that would have connections with The Mukhabarat, Khartoum's intelligence and security services?"

"Maybe Stewart?"

"I think we should try him first," I said and Chase started dialing.

My I-pad started to faintly beep. I zeroed in on it as the the I-pad started narrowing in on the location. "I think I got something," I said excitedly.

"Come on..." The landscape got closer and then it died. SHIT!

My cell phone dinged alerting me of a text message. I took it out and it was from Tasha.

Khartoum- headed in that direction. HELP!!!!

"She said Khartoum. I just got the last text she sent a hour ago."

"We don't have time to waste. It's still going to take at least eighteen hours to get there, so we can strategize when we get on the plane," Chase said.

"Have you spoken to Sasha since we will be gone?"

"I will call her when we get on the plane."

Ten minutes later we were getting on Chase's private jet. He technically owned it but it was also used for FBI missions. The last time we were all together was when we went to rescue Sasha. Who would have thought we would be back in it months later looking for her sister?

Tim got on first as he went down the stairs to the basement of the plane. Chase and I were right behind him.

Lights popped on and our would be headquarters above the sky was now back open for business. I took off my coat and then I heard a voice.

"I'm back," Charlie said walking in the plane along with Sasha. I saw Chase's face and it looked like all the blood had drained from it.

"So you all weren't going to tell me what was going on? I was in the grocery store and I bumped into Charlie and he gets this urgent page from my fiancé that his help is needed."

"Sasha baby...," Chase tried to speak but she held out her open hand.

"First of all don't Sasha baby me," she said tossing his personal phone to him. He looked down and his eyes widen.

"I accidentally picked up your phone this morning and she tried texting you. I just looked at it and realized that my sister is in trouble."

"We have this covered," Chase said walking up next to her.

"I have friends in Northern Sudan, they may be of help to us. The CDC has several tent hospitals in the area and I know Arabic. So in my mind you all need me plus don't forget I am the only African American on this plane. Do you really think the people are going to talk to four white men? I think I could get information quicker then all of you," she said with her hands folded with a take that gesture.

"It could be dangerous? I can't afford for you to get hurt again," Chase said almost pleading with his eyes.

"She is my sister and although you may think she doesn't need me, she does. I have been held captive against my will and I can help her. The mind plays games and sometimes it doesn't play fair. Please Chase you have to let me come."

"No," he said trying to turn her around. I could hear the plane getting ready for takeoff.

"Sasha please we need to leave right now," Chase said.

"Then go, I'm not stopping you. I do know one thing, I am not getting off this plane, so let's go."

Chase was furious. His once cool demeanor was know red with anger. "Fine but you stay on this plane after we land. Charlie will work intel from the plane as he will watch you, understand."

"Whatever Chase, you all better find my sister."

"We will Sasha," I said speaking.

My phone rang and it was Stewart and Marshall friends of mine from the State Department. I put them on speaker as Marshall's voice was heard throughout the cabin.

"Chase was right. It was a set up. Seven CDC physicians have been kidnapped by a terrorist group called Khalafiyya Jihad. They are located in Khalafiyya, right outside of Khartoum, but we just got word that there is a military training camp called Camp al-Maokil near Shendi where they are training Algerians and Tunisians armies. We are thinking things could get worst. Possibility of a civil war brewing with Dufar and they are holding the physicians for their own clinics. I'm headed to a meeting with General Ambry and other Chiefs of Staffs."

"We are headed to Khartoum now," I said.

"You have to keep a low cover until you hear word from me," Marshall said.

"You have seventeen and half hours and then we are going in," Chase said.

"I should have some type of directions by then."

"Marshall do whatever you have to do as we will do the same," I said. We hung up.

"We have to gather as much intel and come up with a plan as fast as we can. Sasha call your friends and ask them what could be going on in the region. You will need to play it off as a concern friend. Charlie, I need the flight manifest, find out those two doctors name, video from the two stops and info on everybody who was involved in getting that flight in the air. Tim, I need to know the moves of those armies and terrorist group and what they have done in the past. Chase,..."

"Already on it. I have spoken to Carmine and Bella and they are sending help. They are sending Marco since they have just starting trading with Akhil al-Awliya, off the Blue Nile not far from Khartoum. That will be his entry point where Marco will meet us. Marco is sending the plans as we speak."

"Good, now let's go find Tasha before anymore surprises get in our way."