CHAPTER 10

dedicated to Mahnoor Jawaid and Dani Riggs

PERCY POV

I woke up some time later in the throne room and all the gods were in remorse, well almost all Mr. D was sleeping with wine magazine all over his head. Dad watches me get up and walked to me and hugged me so hard that it could rival Tyson's. "Da...D can't ....Breathe" I whispered and then he let me down and said "Curse, those ancient laws" .Then Zeus got down from his throne and did the most unzeusy thing .He hugged me as tight as dad. And I said to him "Lord Zeus, have you accidently hit your head or something". The gods laughed and Zeus replied "Well Percy you have a distinct type of humor and now for you it's just 'Uncle Zeus".

I thought, there is defiantly a reason behind this my camp past was not that bad.

Uncle Zeus then bellowed "Perseus Jackson, I give you an offer of becoming a god"

"Pardon, Lord Zeus I cannot accept your offer, I have another wish"

"Of course, you are Percy the Selfless"

"Can you increase camp half blood's area and give cabins to minor gods too, the Hermes cabin is always being filled over populated .All godly children must me recognized till age of 13"

"We will look forward to it"

"Thank u, uncle" .Then he shouted "Now Percy I want to give you a new life, You will be the guardian of the hunt"

"What" exclaimed Artemis and me together?

Artemis pov

"Father, you cannot do this, I will not let him in my Hunt .No boy in hunt"

And he replied "I can, and it is final by the way the hunters are similar to Percy, they are also broken."

I frowned and Percy was in a state of shock and he fainted. I thought, at least its good its Percy, Not my disgusting Half brother Hercules .He will only flirt with my hunters can trust Perseus at least he will not do it,

I mind messaged to all gods that he must swear on Styx.

Percy got up and gave me approving look and I spoke "I will accept you Perseus, You may be the only male acceptable to me, but don't think your life will be easy"

And then he did what I did not expect. Before Father could ask about Oath, He bowed to me and said "I Percy Jackson, oath that I would protect the hunters and Lady Artemis at all cost till my death and last breath .I will not flirt ,do any manly thing and break any hunter's oath forcefully through any of my actions . I swear on Styx and as well as a death oath to lord Chaos"

Everyone gasped and then Hades said "Why in my name, did you vowed to chaos". "Mi lo......" started Percy

"Uncle"

"Uncle The vow on Styx can be broken, but on lord chaos it will kill me"

"WHO DARES TO VOW ON MY NAME, I WILL CRUSH HIM" came a bold feminine voice from shadows.

And all of us bow down to her, except Percy. We looked at him as he was mad.

Percy pov

"Chaos, I have vowed on your name."

She answered politely "oh it's you Percy, I accept your vow and Please tell you friends that I don't like being bowed to.I have been watching you through your life". All the gods straightened up and sat on their thrones.

She then said" Perseus, you have a clean heart and that's Why I accept you Oath. Perseus I will like to adopt you as my son and I will bless you with Minor part of my powers."