chapter three

"Evening mommy." I said to my mother as I enter our little shack. her 5 ft. 5 curvy light skin figure was sprawled out on her bed watching tv. My mom, Samantha, was an alluring  and was pleasing to the eyes no wonder she was a catch and still is one now.

She had nice  long black curly hair which she always cover with a wig for work , her  fawn skinned went well  with her  hair. She was just breath taking and I sometimes wonder how I came to be her daughter.

I am 5 ft. 7 with chocolate complexion, my hair is a mixture between curly and coily depending on whether the day was  good or bad. The only thing I would say I got from her was her built I was curvy like her but she mastered the art of being graceful with hers while I am still learning how to walk proper.

I know my mom came from a good background but all I could get out of her was that her family were wicked Christians who turned their back on their daughter when she needed them the most.

She has some sort of hatred for her family and I don't think she even wants to know what happened to them. Whenever I bring it up she says we are better off without them.

Once when I asked about my father I got the beating of my life, that was the last I ever asked about him, I was eight then.

"Hmmmm, how school today, a hope you doing you work because CXC just around the corner and you ago pass all 10 of them." She says then got up to light a smoke, my mom always put my education first she always try to make it to every single meeting and report day, even though she left school at a tender age she tries to help me with my studies.

" yes mommy, a do me work, although the math's teacher don't like me." I told her about how he  is always picking on me making me feel embarrassed almost every time I had class, she became outraged.

" what the fuck you telling me say, a bet say me go over the school to the little fucker!" She got up and shouted.

"No, please no do that,," I pleaded with her.

"Me cook some rice and tuna , Yours in the kitchen , me ago get ready to go a the club, some new dancer a try take my place but me will show them that red angel is the hottest thing there." She got up and  went to the bathroom.

So my mom is a stripper, she dances at the local club, Zeus, at nights, that's how she takes care of us. I want her to stop going to that filthy place so as soon as I leave high school I will find a good job and get us out of here.

I started eating my food when she came out of the bathroom and put on her red  shorts exposing her ass with a white crop top along with her red booties.

My mom looked liked someone doing porn. The thoughts of her selling her body came in my mind and I almost vomit all the food .

She then told me good bye and that she will be back before three in the morning.

I ran towards the bathroom and freshen up. I got in to my bed and began practicing some math.

  25 minutes after my head started to hurt so I flung the book away from me and rested my head.

"Trace!" Some one knocked on my door bringing me out of my slumber.

"Trace!" The voice said again.

"A who that?" I answered back

"Who else no must Derek little idiot."

I instantly got up and opened the door.

"I hate math" I said when the door opened.

Derek stepped inside and sat on my bed.

The only thing separating my bed to my mother's was a curtain.

The curtain had many disadvantages, mainly when my mom's boyfriend came over I could hear every thing.

Even though they waiting until i was" sleeping" to do whatever they did.

" You hate math and I hate history."
Derek said, his favorite subject was math and history was mine.

"Well you don't have to do history but we both know that if I don't have at least a grade 2 in math , I can't get the scholarship them offering at you daddy Church." I groaned and sat beside him.

"Don't worry your head man, me ago set the link." He jokingly said and slap my hand.

Electricity shot through my hand the second he did that, I wondered if he felt that, I looked into his eyes and he looked normal.

" Did you eat anything?" He asked, he was caring like that always asking about my wellbeing.

He knew that most times my mom did not have a good night and it would affect our food supply.

Even though my mom had a boyfriend Rick, he was barely taking care of his self.

He worked at the club as a dish washer,  he lives with his disabled brother and whatever he made contributed to his brother medical supply.

Rick and I had a  some what nice relationship, we weren't close though.

I don't even think of him as a father figure, he was cool.

" yes me eat, is what you carry something for me?" I said, hoping he would carry my favorite chocolate.

"Was gonna go down a masa Jonas shop but me no affi bother." He said and laugh, suddenly his phone rang.

He answered.

" hey babe, what's up?" From I heard the word babe I knew who it was.

"Tiff me gone leave the Wi-Fi, when I am home I will text you.".......

" On the road a deal with something........

.....you know if you come look fimme your daddy ago kill you......

... alright...me deh a Tracy.. you can find you way? "He continued on the phone,

What the hell did i just heard?

Did he really invited her here?

The nerves of him, I thought he was just here to keep me company.

I felt hurt but I knew I had to masked it.

didn't want to ruin our friendship after all.

"Trace, me sorry me have to do this mi ago outside to tiff , she a drive her father car come meet me, say she want to talk, that good with you?"

I simply smiled and nodded, he didn't even wait another 2 seconds before he went outside.

                       $$$$ $$$$$

That's the end of another chapter.

Do you think Trace will risk her friendship with Derek and tell him her feelings?