one ~ the unlucky immortal.

Artemis's {P.O.V}

I started mentally cursing myself and especially my heart that didn't seem to be listening to my maiden side.

But it's not my fault I have feelings for a male. You can totally blame my heart for it. I'm sure it's the reason I have those feelings.

But that male isn't like any others, he's not selfish, cocky or disrespectful. He's actually the opposite.

And we did travel together a lot lately, along with my hunters of course.

But the feelings I get when I'm around around him they're just absolutely confusing.

Well, I'm currently sitting in the throne room, on my own gorgeous throne.

My father, Zeus, is talking about giving him immortality. The man I have these feelings for. Lord Zeus wants to offer for him to be a god.

But I'm not sure he'll take it. See he already declined it twice. But things have changed... He declined it because of a girl.

The girl turned out to be a lying heartbreaker and a traitor. But from what I gathered, he's over her.

Thank the gods. Well apart from Apollo, my little brother can be really irritating sometimes...

Apollo winked at me.

'Ugh, stop reading my thoughts!' I tell him communicating through our minds.

'Sorry, little sis,' he replied, with a smug on his face that I wanted to slap off.

'And don't call me little sis! I'm older!' I snapped. Apollo shrank in his throne. I will literally never get bored of scaring my twin brother.

"... and we offer you godhood. Do you accept it, this time?" My father brings me back to reality.

I look at the man, that I have those confusing feelings for.

He better accept it, I tell myself. Its not like he doesn't deserve to be a god. He most definitely does.

He saved Olympus on multiple occasions, plus he saved the world like four times.

First the Lighting Bolt incident, then Kronos, along Gaea, and now that stupid curse.

He saved all of the Olympians by defeating the curse, not to include Lord Hades and Lady Hestia.

He looks at his friends behind him. They were all offered godhood and took it. He's the only one left.

"I accept your offer," he says and looks back at the gods.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

'Somebody, has a little crush!' This time, Aphrodite's voice speaks to me in my mind.

'Not true, I'm a maiden goddess! I don't have any crushes.' I try to defend myself against the goddess of love, but I know it's not true.

Aphrodite winked at me. 'Yeah right,' she replied with sarcasm. I look at the male again. The male that really confuses me.

Then Three Fates appear, and they step closer to him. They're about a meter away from him, with their backs to the gods.

The middle one is holding a basket with yarn. The one on the left is knitting huge socks. And the one of the right is holding a pair of scissors.

Everyone bowed in front of them of course.

They did this for all of the heroes present here, they appeared and told them their powers. Well, at least for all the ones that are now minor gods. But now, I'm somehow scared.