Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Lexi's POV:

In this world everyone no matter age, gender, or anything makes choices. Some of these choices are important at the time and unimportant in the future whereas there are choices that are the complete opposite, ones that in that moment might not be important but a few days, months or even years could make a significant difference.

Stepping out of the car and up the steps of Chelseas house I know that the choice in coming here today is a different kind of choice, it is important now and though it might not be major or important in the future it will surely help to shape what happens in my life later down the track.

With shaking hands I knock on the door, tossing around the idea of turning around and running back to the car and back home, forgetting I ever thought about coming here but before I can even move the door opens to the Chelsea I saw yesterday. The girl with the eyes filled with a look of pain and a cloud of sadness.

"what are you doing here" she emphasises the 'you'.

"we need to talk"

~ ~ ~

Sitting down on the desk chair in her bedroom reminds me of when we where younger and how we used to spend hours in her room blasting music and laughing like best friends do. Chelsea walks back into he room holding two bottles of water and a packet of smiths originals chips. She gives me the bottle of water and offers me some chips which I shake my head to.

"So I know your not here to sit in awkward silence so what was it you wanted to talk about?"

"you" I say looking up from the water bottle in my hands to her face "i know that we haven't seen eye to eye with each other in the last...umm..while" to thins I get a small but strained chuckle "but as much as I hate to say it I still care about you so I wanted to talk to you and see how you where coping with this because from what I can tell your all alone" After the words come from my mouth Chelsea's front that she puts up has broken and the tears start flowing.

"I'm scared Lexi, I'm scared to tell my parents, I'm scared that I'm going to be all alone in this, I'm scared that I wont be a good enough mother, I'm scared that this kid will grow to hate me because they wont know their father and I'm scared that I'm going to disappoint them, I want to give them the everything in the world but at the moment I have nothing, and I'm nothing" she spits out these words between sobs and I cant help but embrace her in a hug as an attempt to comfort her shaking body.

"There is nothing to be afraid of Chelsea, as long as you keep your head up and think of the positives instead of the negatives. Yes you might have to do this alone but have you tried talking to Patrick about this, like actually talking?" at this she shakes her head "so thats where you start, talk to him tell him how your feeling because he could be feeling the exact same way as you, its not easy being told that he's going to be a father especially when you guys weren't in a relationship or anything" I give her a pointed look and she cant help but nod her head, she has stopped crying and looks slightly calmer now "and Chelsea just remember that if you ever need ill be here for you, I always have been and always will be"

"i'm so sorry Lexi" she pulls me into a tight hug and she starts crying again "i'm so sorry for everything, the pain I made you feel, the things I said, everything. I was jealous, so so jealous. You had everything, you had Patrick which I had a major crush on for as long as I can remember, you had so many friends and everyone at school loved you, you are completely gorgeous and I wanted it all. I know that you would and shouldn't ever forget what happened nor should you forgive me because I was so wrong but I just want to be friends again, I want us to not go back to how we where but to be better. I miss you like hell." When she says this my eyes begin to water and I pull her tighter in a hug.

"i forgive you Chelsea, I cant ever forget but I forgive you, its too hard to hold a grudge" I say making Chelsea look to me out of complete utter shock "and I've missed you too"

We spent the rest of the day in bed watching Netflix, snacking, and talking almost as if the last few weeks/months never happened. I know that I won't fully forget what happened and what she did to me but I can look past it. She did do the wrong but to me she deserves a second chance.

~ ~ ~ 

Authors Note: 

Hello the most amazing people in the world. Yes im talking about you ;)

We got to number 164 in Teen Fiction and I seriously am so amazed to the point where i'm on there verge of tears (don't ask I've been feeling a little bit emotional today). Seriously you guys are so amazing that I cant help but feel emotional. 

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it isn't long nor edited but it will be vital for the future. Oh and I know I keep saying that this story will end soon, trust me it will but I just sort of don't want it to at the same time so i'm sort of dragging it on so yea.

Love you all <3

XOXO

- Gossip Central.