Namjoon saw this and asked, "Do you want any help, hyung?"

"Aah Namjoon-ah not much. But do you mind checking this address? I think I might have gotten the wrong direction",he replied.

He swiftly took out his phone and began checking the direction and was surprised. "Aah hyung! I know this place! Come, I'll show you the way !!"

Saying that, he grabbed Jin's hand and walked towards the bakery where he spent a lot of time. It was a small,cozy one in the corner that served pasteries with a home made touch. No wonder Jin wanted to try it.

"Here it is, hyung." he said as they stood before the bakery. Namjoon noticed that he had been holding Jin's arm the whole time and let it go slowly.

"Aigoo Namjoon-ah thankyou!" said Jin, smiling as he pat Namjoon's head. "Let's go in."

Namjoon followed Jin in as he ruffled his hair which lingered with Jin's scent. Patting it down, they went in and sat in a corner.

"Hyung, I have already come here. Shall I order for you?"

"Oh really? Sure."

Namjoon looked at the waiter who smiled and nodded at him. 

"Waaa so, you really are a regular here. I came for the food but there is also something else.." Jin said,almost a slight whisper.

"Oh what is it?"

"I'll tell you soon.."

As they waited in silence, Jin pulled up his phone and began scrolling through it while Namjoon looked around the bakery, stretching his legs and laying back on the chair. His eyes began to focus on Jin, his slightly auburn hair almost covering his eyes. He slowly went forward, placing his hands on the table to support his face and stared into Jin's eyes. His hand moving forward to touch the smooth auburn bangs-

"Namjoon-ah what do you think of this-...what are you doing??"

"No, hyung. I thought there was something on your hair."

"Oh. Is there anything?" Jin asked ruffling his bangs.

"Nope. It's gone now. Aaah here is the cheesecake!"

A large slice of cheesecake with the right amount of white cream adorned its top. Two cute spoons were given along and they started to dig right into it.

"Mhhmm it's really good," Jin commented, licking clean of the spoon.

Namjoon just smiled to himself and went for another bite.

"Oh. I forgot. I remember I have to tell you something.."

Namjoon perked up in question. Jin showed him a picture of a girl on Instagram.

"What do you think of her?"

"Why, hyung?"

"Just tell me, Joon-ahhh? How is she?? Sexy??"

"Aaah stop it,hyung."  

She was sexy and bold. Her choice of colours and patterns had 'sexy' screaming everywhere.

"Oh c'mon dude, tell me.."

"She's fine..why? oh!! Don't tell me you are setting me up with her. Don't joke-"

"No no no. Look there.." Jin gestured.

Namjoon looked at the direction Jin was pointing. It was the same girl but wearing a uniform.

"I found out through Instagram she works here."

"Jin hyung, you are still making fun of me.."

"Aigoo..let me finish.."

Namjoon waited impatiently, his feet tapping gently with playful grin on his face.

"We were sweethearts at school. Looking at her Instagram posts, I thought of my old days.."

Huh? 

The light went off.

"...funny I don't remember why we broke up but.."

What is happening?

He was stuck in the shadows.

"..I thought it might be good to reconnect back..you know..get to know her.."

The words pierced Namjoon one word at a time slowly and swiftly.

"..and I thought it might be a good idea you also know her. You're a good friend, Namjoon-ah." Jin smiled.

Piercing deep, they slit his insides. His palms and feet, cold and sweating.

Tell me. What is happening???