Camping Day 1 Part III

No One POV
"Everyone already aboard right?" the teacher asked

"YES" the students answered

The three buses continued their journey. After an hour, finally they reached the camping site. Oh yeah in case if you're wondering, Yugyeom and JB were in bus number 1, Jackson in bus number 2 and Mark in bus number 3.

"Okay we arrived!" said the teacher and all of the students started to walk out from the bus.

"Let's go"

"Mina-ya" Jackson called Mina who was just about to get out from the bus

"Oh Jackson, which bus were you?" Mina asked

"Bus number 2" Jackson replied and Mina headed to the bus trunk to get her bags.

"Let me help you carry your bags" Jackson offered

"Gomawo" Mina said

All of the students finally assembled in a large camping site.

"Okay students. We have roughly 25 tents. The boys will set up the tents and the girls please carry the ingredients to the kitchen" the teacher said as he pointed to the tent bags and boxes of food ingredients. Everyone groaned but still doing what had been instructed.

The camping site was so spacious, perhaps can fit in about 50 tents. There's a big kitchen room and multiple shower rooms provided.

All the girls carried the boxes of ingredients and stuffs to the kitchen.

"It's heavy" Mina groaned, she might've took the heaviest box

"Let me help you" Chaeyoung decided to help Mina carried the box to the kitchen

"It's not that heavy, stop pretending to be weak" said Sana, teasing Mina and Mina glared at her.

"I was just joking okay~" Sana said

"and you why are you looking at me like that?" Sana asked Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung ignored her.

They carried the box all the way to the kitchen. Luckily, others were helping too. After they put it on the table, Mina ended up cutting her finger. Chaeyoung who saw it quickly walked to her and without her knowing she put Mina's index finger into her mouth sipping her blood. Mina looked at Chaeyoung with her shocked face. She was flustered. Never once people ever did that to her.

"Oh sorry, I just did out of my conscience" Chaeyoung explained realizing what she had done

Chaeyoung hurriedly rummaging her bag to find a bandage and finally she got it.

"Be careful next time" Chaeyoung said as she wrapped a cute bandage to Mina's finger. The bandage was so cute, it has a baby tiger cartoon printed on it. It was so Chaeyoung-like.

"Thank you" Mina said. Chaeyoung smiled at her and left to see her friends. 'Whoa you're so cool, Son Chaeyoung!' Chaeyoung praised herself and self-patting her head as she walked out the kitchen.

Momo then approached Mina.

"What's wrong with this?" Momo caught Mina index finger looking so surprised