Camping Day 1 Part II

*Few minutes before Tzuyu texted in a group chat*

(In bus number 3)

Tzuyu POV
Me and Dahyun walked to bus number 3, I got in first and Dahyun was still busy putting her bag and other things inside the bus trunk. I picked the left side 3 seats from the back. I sat beside the window and waiting for Dahyun to sit next to me. While waiting for her, I decided to take a selfie to send it to my family before going to the camping.

"Wow" Mark took my phone away from me and he was looking at the picture that I took earlier. I didn't realize when did he come in and my eyes widened when I saw Sana was right behind of Mark.

Now that I think about it, I wondered what my fortune cookie earlier meant, it was asking me to keep my eyes open and I never know what I might see. F*ck bad instinct never go wrong. Why must she in the same bus with me of all buses?

"Give it to me" I said to Mark and instead of giving it back to me he tossed my phone to Sana. Sana caught it.

"Gomawo Mark!" she said giving me an evil look. I hated it.

As my phone was with Sana, she then took the chance to scroll over my pictures, in fact in my gallery there were times that I took a lot of "ugly" pictures and guess what?! she showed them to everyone in the bus. WTF!

I glared at her.

"Give it to me" I pleaded but it didn't work

Dahyun then came on my rescue "Yahh give it back!" she snatched my phone away from Sana and then sat next to me. Whoa she was very bold to do that.

"Woahh someone's helping her" Sana snorted and then she went to her seat, at the back seat.

"Gomawo Dahyun-ah" I said to her after she sat down

"Don't worry, we'll protect you from her" she said to comfort me

I texted the others right away 'Sana's in the same bus with us! Shit!'

How can I tolerate the two hours trip in the same bus with her? I didn't know why but along the way I could felt that someone was staring at my back.

----

(In bus number 1)

Chaeyoung POV
"Can I sit here?" the girl asked. I gasped. It's Mina. Myoui Mina, the beautiful girl and one of The Goldz.

"S-sure.." I replied and she seated next to me. My heart flipped 2 times faster when I knew that she was going to sit next to me.

WHATT?! Is this a dream? Am I really in the same bus with Mina? Am I really sitting with her of all the seats in this bus? For real? I'm sitting next to Mina, one of The Goldz?

"You can sit here next to the window" I said to her as I gestured her my seat and she gladly accept my suggestion so we switched our seats

"Thank you" she said with her sweet voice as she sat down without looking at me. I found myself smiling foolishly. You're weird Son Chaeyoung!

"Sir, where is 2yeon?" suddenly one of the students asked and I turned my head around to find 2yeon but none..they are nowhere in sight