Myoui Miko in school

Miko POV
That day, my twin sister, Mina was sick so I came to her school in her stead. Luckily we're in a different school, she goes to Art High School and I go to Medical High School. It has always been my dream to become a doctor so that I could help and save other people's life. Well, I had some kind of bad history when I was a kid which made me wanted and determined to become a doctor.

I only go to school every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. The rest of the days I'll be at home doing my research. When Mina was sick, it was on Tuesday. I put on Mina's school uniform, it fits perfectly, well both of us have the same physique and I styled myself like Mina. To be honest, I never did this before even though I once thought of it but I didn't want to trouble my sister.

Before leaving the house, I made sure of few things about her school and stuff with Mina. I know some of her friends but I'm not familiar with her school surroundings.

(At Mina's high school)

Someone was putting her arm around mine, I turned around and looked at that person. It was Momo.

"Mina! Are you okay now?" she asked me worriedly

"Oh.." I said in a low voice. She turned to me with her shocked face. I looked at her back.

"Mi.....ko?" she asked

"You're not Mina. I know you're Miko. But wae?" I was surprised that Momo could tell us apart. I found it interesting because our dad never got us correct.

I slowly nodded because I didn't know what to reply her.

"How do you know?" I whispered

"Of course I know" she smiled. Then, Sana came approaching us.

"Annyeong Mina-ya, Momo-ya" she gave us high-five. We high-fived her back.

"She's Mi.." I cut off. I nudged Momo's elbow and mouthed "don't"

Well Sana seemed to be clueless, she might didn't know that I'm actually Miko not Mina. Of all Mina's friends, only Momo and Sana knew that Mina has a twin.

"You gotta help me Momo-ya, I'm clueless" I said to Momo as Sana was busy rummaging her locker and trying to find something.

"Alright" she smiled at me again. Does Momo likes to smile often? I wonder. I then showed Momo Mina's notebook, Mina asked me to pass her book to her teacher so that was the reason I came.

"Ah that one..I'll help you later meet our teacher" she pointed at the book.

"Caa..let's go to the class. I'm in the mood to study today" Sana wrapped her arms to ours and we walked to the class. I was just literally dragged to the class.

The first period of class was Math. I actually always enjoy solving math but I think my sister does not like Math at all. I took out her Math book and opened it. I shook my head. Indeed Mina hates Math.

The Math teacher was asking the students in class to write down the answer on the white board but unexpectedly as I looked in front, our eyes met, me and the teacher. She then called me to write up the answer. Ofcourse as Miko, I'm genius but as Mina, hm should I play dumb here or what? I've been contemplating for few seconds and finally I decided to give it a shot.