Kiss her

No One POV
Mina felt bad that Chaeyoung now became cold to her. She wasn't mad or anything but yeah..

What's for sure is that Mina can't deny that Chaeyoung made her heart rate soared up like a lava everytime she look at her..

As Chaeyoung walked away, there was plenty of questions she wanted to ask Mina but she was more curious on who she was with all this time. She went back to Mina.

"I'm curious about one thing.."

"Oh?" Mina turned her head to Chaeyoung who looked so serious

"Tell me when did we meet so I can know that was actually you"

"Hmm.."

"Camping, your house, Sana's birthday at the mansion and also the library" Mina replied listing the places that she met Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung was shocked. She finally realized something.

'So if that's the case, the movie and bookstore thingy was actually her twin sister? Oh my head' Chaeyoung said to herself.

"Okay" Chaeyoung replied coldly and walked away again..

Mina, once again felt sad that Chaeyoung turned her back. Mina knew that Chaeyoung must be thinking so hard whether she was meeting her or Miko all this time. And Mina wasn't mad at Miko anymore since Miko met her that morning before she went to school. Miko explained everything that she met Chaeyoung twice and how sorry she was that she couldn't be able to tell Chaeyoung her name.

'Please tell me that you love me Chaeyoung-ah' Mina said to herself after seeing Chaeyoung walked away.

Chaeyoung went to her class, well..obviously her mind was elsewhere. She was in a deep thought. Tzuyu, who was sitting next to her turned to her. She noticed Chaeyoung was zoning out. Tzuyu started to wave her hands in front of Chaeyoung to make her snap out of it.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked.

Chaeyoung shook her head.

"Wae wae? tell me..."

"I don't know how to start this but I'm really confused now"

"Tell me what made you confused" Tzuyu said

"Mina has a twin" Chaeyoung whispered

"What? you serious????" Tzuyu's eyes widened and Chaeyoung nodded

"Okay..and what's the problem?" Tzuyu asked raising her eyebrows.

Chaeyoung then explained everything to Tzuyu.

"Really?? whoa..I can't believe that happened to you"

"So yeah I'm really confused right now"

"But you said you only met Miko twice right? so I'm pretty sure the one you have feelings for is Mina. The cold girl.."

"I was thinking the same thing but still I need to confirm my feelings.."

"Kiss Mina"