Chapter 17: Hahi! Shock-desu!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own KHR and whatever is in the top. =_=

Warning: Cursing due to Hiroshi and Gokudera's colorful words...some of the characters are cursing too.

'thoughts'

"foreign"

"spoken"

"Venom or Demonic Voice"

flashback

Author's Note

Previously....

Little did Hiro know that someone was leaning against the tree outside of the yard, looking at his window.

That someone was giving a mischievous smirk with half of his face covered with the shade of the tree. His narrowed orange eyes filled with mischief and his hair flows with the wind.

He was standing in a branch, well hidden but at the same time enough to see Hiro's misfortune.

He turned his back and look over his shoulder, widening his smirk.

'I told you it was only the beginning. This is far from done, Hiro-chan~ kukukuku~'

He jumped down the tree and went inside his house but as he open the door, he glanced at his neighbor's tree, his eyes slowly returning to it's original color.

The sun was setting.

He narrowed his eyes but due to the sunset, it makes the illusion that his eyes was slightly glowing in a golden color. He slowly smirked but only lasted a moment so the person in the tree wouldn't notice it.

After Tsuna went in, that person tipped his fedora, his lips in a straight line.

'Sawada Tsunayoshi....You're no ordinary kid. I will figure you out.'

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Just what kind of situation have I entered?" Tsuna whispered with a deadpanned expression as he look at the situation in front of him and it seriously pissing him off.

There was this brown-haired girl with a blush on her cheeks, staring at Reborn while drooling.

'I don't judge people by their looks but this girl looks like a--'

"What the f*ck?! Are you a pervert?"Hiro shouted as he pointed at the girl. Tsuna almost immediately look at Hiro with a grateful expression.

'Great job pointing that out, Hiro.'

"Hahi! Who are you calling pervert, you yellow-haired brat!" The girl shouted obviously angry being called a pervert. "Haru has a pure heart and is no pervert!"

Tsuna deadpanned, 'No, really. You really look like a pervert. There was no denying it.' He thought.

"So what is it, Haru?" Reborn cutted off. Haru immediately looked at him with sparkles in his eyes. "What is it, Reborn-kun?~"

"You shouldn't  get too cozy to me." Reborn reached out to Leon and it turned into a gun. "I'm in the mafia after all."

Haru gave a gasp, her eyes wide in horror. Hiro looked at Reborn with a 'WTF-are-you-doing-telling-that-to-a-civilian' expression. While Tsuna deadpanned but inside he was sweating a lot. 

'Does no one care about the Omerta?! What about the Vindice?!' He thought exasperatedly.

PACK!