Chapter 19: Stalker Part 2

DISCLAIMER: I do not own KHR and whatever is in the top. =_=

Warning: Cursing due to Hiroshi and Gokudera's colorful words...some of the characters are cursing too.

'thoughts'

"foreign"

"spoken"

"Venom or Demonic Voice"

flashback

Author's Note

Previously....

TOCK!

Again, he looked down and found another rock. He opened the paper.

Don't even think of finding me. You'll never find me. *insert troll face*

A tick mark appear on his forehead but sighed in the end.

'I don't...have a choice now do I?'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*PICTURE OF STALKER IN THE TOP!*

For a minute, Tsuna's eyes went blank and stares at thin air.

He took a deep breath and grabbed the basket with shaky hands. Tsuna clenched his chest and slowly walked forward at the counter.

'Don't meet her eyes. Don't meet her eyes.' became the chant of Tsuna's heart and mind.

After a few minutes that felt like hours, he arrived in front of the counter with his head down.

"Is this all?" She replied with a monotone with her nose in a book.

Tsuna gulped, "Y-yeah."

She looked slightly looked up to glance at the basket, "Hmmm... That's a lot of poison animals." She scanned and put it all in a package-- is that an iron cage (with holes)??

She sloppily gave it to Tsuna with half-lidded eyes. Tsuna immediately grabbed it and pays for it. He hastily went towards the exit.

Just as he was about to exit the store and release a sigh of relief---

"Wait a minute---"

Tsuna froze.

"You forgot your receipt!"

Tsuna released his breath that he didn't know he was holding.

"A-ah. A-arigat--." Tsuna went and got reached for the receipt.

"Eh? Tsuna-san?"

Tsuna flinched and didn't answer.

"Hahi! Was that not Tsuna-san? Haru shock-desu!"

Tsuna glanced over his shoulder and saw Haru still there...staring at him. Tsuna sweatdropped,'Haru just go! Let me live peacefully for a while! I'm begging you!' He thought desperately.

Haru left after a few minutes of brooding about her mistake of mistaking a brown-haired guy who had the same hairstyle as her 'love of her life'.

Seeing Haru left made Tsuna sigh in relief.

'It's finally ok--'

"T-tsuna-sama?"

MAJOR FREEZE.

Tsuna slowly looked at her in a robotic way.

~FLaShBack~

Tsuna can't help but remember when he went to Italy to gather some info about a family he paid to do. Since there are some things that aren't in the computer and he can't be 100% sure about the info he's getting.