Chapter 15: Poison Scorpion

DISCLAIMER: I do not own KHR and whatever is in the top. =_=

DEDICATED TO: @SwitchingFandoms

MESSAGE: The comment about feeling bad for Satan is quite funny, so I dedicated it. XD Thanks! Though, it's been a long time since I last updated.

Warning: Cursing due to Hiroshi and Gokudera's colorful words...some of the characters are cursing too.

'thoughts'

"foreign"

"spoken"

"Venom or Demonic Voice"

flashback

Author's Note

Previously....

In a airplane...

A beautiful lady with green eyes and long , straight pink hair stares out of the window. 'Reborn, I'll definitely take you back with me~.'

And a few rows away from her is a...cow kid? He was fixing some of his stuff in his Afro hair. 'I'm gonna be the best hitman if I, Lambo-sama, kills Reborn! Gyahahahaha!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

BOOM!

Another bomb has exploded.

"Ara~ Looks like Hiro is enjoying playing with Reborn-kun!" Sawada Nana exclaimed cheerfully.

"Dammit Reborn! Do you really have to set a bomb in every incorrect answer that I made?!" Hiroshi exclaimed angrily.

"Of course."

BOOM!

"Dammit!"

+++++++++++++++++++

Tsuna sighed tiredly. He didn't get any sleep because of the noise they're making. Yup, they stayed all night and it's already 6:00 and they're still awake.

So Tsuna decided to take a shower. He'll sleep when everything was quiet.

Thank God for there is no classes today.

TING!

"Eh?" Tsuna looked at his laptop and saw he has a new mail. He raised an eyebrow. 'Who'll message me at this hour?'

He clicked the mail and was shocked to where it came from.

[ REBORN ]

The hell? Reborn was like across his room!

Tsuna sighed tiredly. Damn, his room isn't soundproof so he just prayed that Reborn didn't heard the TING! of the laptop.

Making the sound muted, he closed the door and immediately activated the device that he made in order for the mafia not to discover his current location.

[ Cielo27, I need some information about someone.]

Tsuna raised an eyebrow.

[Mou! I'm on vacation!]

Tsuna scowled. 'Bullshit. Even if I wanted to, I can't. I didn't get any sleep because of you.'

[Oh well, just consider this as special service for the greatest hitman. So, who is it?]

[Sawada Tsunayoshi.]

Tsuna's eyes widened. The fck? Don't tell me Reborn found out about my secret? Damn it. I should be more careful. Especially around the greatest hitman itself. Tch.