VvsK 👊

In this life that I'm living I pray I make it through the night. As I ride through my city , I'm thinking looking at the lights.
-NBA youngboy

-

Alvaro's Pov.

I got up from the chair leaving Cash outside by herself.

This girl was mad confusing and I didn't have time to put up with her anymore. For now on I was just doing me, Alvaro.

"So y'all good bro?" Shawn asked as I walked into the kitchen. He was sitting on the counter watching Lexii cook.

"I'm good , I don't know about her."

"Varo I don't know why you be tryna front like you don't wanna be with Cash." Lexii said wiping her hands on a towel. " y'all just need to sit down like adults and talk whatever y'all got going on out."

I scrunched up my face at her. I know damn well she wasn't talking. Her and Shawn was off and on like a damn light switch.

"Girl shut up , you and Shawn should be the last ones talking."

"Aye bitch , don't be putting my name in shit." Shawn said bucking at me.

Lexii punched Shawn in his arm and left the kitchen. He rolled his eyes and followed her not before mugging me.

I laughed and left the kitchen as well.

I entered the living room to see Morgan and Cash sorting gifts onto the table. I didn't bother to look their way as I went up the stairs.

Cash's POV.

"Girl what did you do to that boy now?" Morgan asked as we sat all of Tracy's gifts on the large table.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"I haven't done anything that he hasn't already done to me."

"Cash that's not right , sure he put you through a lot with chanelle but you going back and doing the same with Khalil is not gonna fix any problem y'all are having."

"Morgan , me and Varo are not together. I'm single so I can do whatever I want." I said coming off more harsh then I attended.

"Your right Cash , Imma let you figure it out." She said throwing her hands up as the doorbell rung.

"Thank you." I said as I prepared to answer the door.

Lexii and Tracy ran from upstairs and plopped down on the couch. They were so childish.

I opened the door and planted my eyes on Khalil.

"Finally shawty damn , a nigga out here sweating." He said pulling me into a hug.

"Whatever." I said taking some of the bags out of his hands.

I walked towards the living room with Khalil right behind me.

"Hi Khalil." The girls said in unison. I rolled my eyes at them.