Church⛪

What you heard nigga? Nah fuck what you heard , I keep 2 luh goonies on the lurk. my bitch got a cool luh 20 in her purse
-YFN Lucci

Khallil's Pov.

"We have to tell her Khallil" Sydney said with her head in her hands.

"Tell her what? That you went and did some stupid shit and now it might cost her , her life again!?" I said punching the wall.

"I didn't know!! How was I supposed to know that Khallil?"

"First off you just don't go talking to any nigga about shit like that." I said sighing.

"I'm sorry okay, I wasn't thinking."

"Fuck all that sorry shit, just tell me what this nigga look like and where he at."

"He's in my Medical class with me , and he's really tall and he looks Dominican."

"I really can't believe yo dumbass."

She had went and told some nigga that Cash was down here and now it's a hit on her head.

Before Cash left ATL the first time , she had got into some drama with some Jamaican cats and they never settled it.

Flashback

"Khallil open up!!!" I groaned and got out of my bed , it's always something with this girl.

Cash continued to bang on my door until I opened it.

"What the fuck is wrong with you." I said pulling her into the house.

"I'm in trouble and I need your help." She said playing with her fingers.

"What happened?" I sighed taking a seat on the couch.

"Well you know how I've been hanging with AMW right?" she said sitting next to me.

"Yeah after I told your dumbass to stay away from them."

"They told me to deliver some stuff to this drug lord I guess and when I got there , they said they were short a-and they tried to kill me so I-I used the gun you gave me and I shot one of them and now their after me and I don't know what to do." She put her hands in her head and started crying.

"Don't you leave next week?" I asked , trynna come up with something.

"Yeah , sadly."

"Who you say these niggas was?"

"I don't really know who they were , they looked foreign or something."

That sound like Thaiton and his boys , this girl really had to go and fuck with them.

"Well look just lay low until it's time for you to leave and I'll handle the rest."

"Okay , thank you so much Khallil."

-

I ended up telling Thaiton that I had killed Cash and I had paid him what he was missing.