Decisions 🚶

Luh Kodak they dont like to see you wininnnnn , They wanna see you in the penitentiary. I need me a luh baby who gone listennnnn
-Luh Kodak 💙

Alvaro's Pov.

"Nigga I'm tired of you mopping around this bitch , you need to go out and get you some pussy or something." Shawn said to me. I rolled my eyes and picked up my prerolled blunt.

"Fuck you bitch , ain't nobody mopping."

"Yeah aight, while you in here sad ,Cash out there getting dicked down by Khallil dread head ass." I sat up giving him my full attention.

"You serious?"

"Yeah I heard them in there talking about it yesterday." He said chuckling. I put the blunt out no longer wanting to smoke.

Cash really had me fucked up , After she told me they we're just friends she goes and fuck him.

"Fuck that bitch man." I said out of anger.

"Aye chill , y'all not even together. What you expect her to sit around and wait for you to get your shit together , can't be mad at her when you was doing the same with that Chanelle hoe." He said lighting the blunt I put out.

I sighed. I'm not even gonna trip off cash no more , If shawty doing her own thing Imma do me aswell.

"Let's go to the strip club tonight."

"Yeah that's the shit I'm talking bout." He said grinning. "It's this one over there by the club we went to, I saw alot of bad hoes coming in and out of there."

I nodded and smirked.

"What yall miserable single niggas down here doing?" Scooby asked coming down the stairs as me and Shawn mugged him.

"Nigga ain't nothing miserable over here , I'm chilling."

"You chilling? I saw yo ass sneaking in Lexii's room last night , Ole 'I couldn't sleep' ass nigga." I busted out laughing at his dumb ass.

"Nigga shut the hell up." Shawn said not having nothing to say. That nigga was inlove with my sister and was too scared to admit it.

"Nah foreal though , What's the move?"

"Me and Varo going to the strip club tonight , you rolling?"

"Shit I gotta make sure it's cool with lil momma but yeah I'll come , I gotta pick Nahla and my momma up from the airport though so I'll see yall later." He said grabbing the car keys from the table and walking out.

"So I got this little connect from Brazil down here , you trynna get your hands dirty while we down here or what?" Shawn asked. I rubbed my chin and thought.

I was really trynna just chill this summer but I'm never the type to turn down money.

"Yeah I'm down, do you got a trap set up already?"

"Yeah I got the one I used to use awhile back and I got some little niggas that can sell for us and I can have a couple boys fly down here." I nodded , it sounded legit.