Needs Vs. Wants

I'm Selfish , I want you all to myself I swear , you don't need nobody else I swear. i want you all to myself I swear , I'm Selfish.
-PnB Rock

Cashmerre's Pov.

"Ugh I hate niggas." I sighed as I popped a chip in my mouth.

Me and the girls was laid out by the pool chilling, while the guys were inside watching the game.

"Cash you know what you need?" Tracy said.

I took off my glasses and looked at her.

"What do I need trac?"

"Some dick." Lexii and Morgan started laughing as I mugged them.

"I swear she do , I'm tired of bitter dickless cash." Morgan added.

"Fuck all y'all."

"I swear cash , you and Varo just need to go in the room and fuck all y'all frustrations out."

"Ew I don't wanna hear that." Lexii said covering her ears.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

For the last few days , me and Varo have been arguing nonstop about the pettiest stuff.

"Or we can call up that fine ass Khallil to come straighten her ass out." Tracy said sticking her tongue out.

"Okay if Michael hear you." Morgan said sipping her drink.

"Girl nobody worried about Michael."

"Bitch bye , you almost had a heart attack the other day when he caught you drooling over Chris Brown." I laughed as , Tracy mugged Morgan.

"Anyway , Khallil texted me earlier talking about he should be down here by the end on this week but that nigga all talk."

"Girl boo , if his ass really show up you gone be happy as hell." Morgan said. I flipped her off and smiled.

"Okay y'all hoes gone put some Respect on my brother's name." Lexii said sitting up in her chair. "Cash I don't know why you trynna front like you not still inlove with Varo."

"I'm not fronting on nobody , Me and Varo just not on the same page right now and I'm just playing with Khallil , we are nothing serious."

"Mmhmm, Whatever."

"AND ONE BITCH! I TOLD Y'ALL ABOUT THOSE WARRIORS !" Scooby said running out the house. "NIGGA I WANT YO MONEY , YO CAR , YO BITCH , EVERYTHING." He said pointing in Shawns face.

"Nigga sit yo monkey ass down , we didn't make a bet." Shawn said sitting down at the end of Lexii's chair.

"Nigga that don't matter , don't ever doubt those Warriors!" Scooby said still yelling.

I laughed as , Shawn waved him off.

"Where's my babydaddy?" Tracy asked.

"Him and Varo went to go get some food." Shawn said laying between Lexii's legs. That nigga was not slick.

"Bestfriend tell snap about those Warriors baby !" Scooby said putting his phone in my face.

"WARRIORS FOREVER , TEN TOES DOWN , Y'ALL NOT FUCKING WITH US !" I yelled being ratchet.

"Y'all ugly as fuck." Morgan said.

"Baby shut yo hating ass up." Scooby said sitting next to her. Morgan mugged him.