let's get Liiitt ?

I'm turnt up , I'm fucked up , I smell like cush cologne. Yo bitch won't leave me alone, tell that bitch to stop calling my phone , unless that bitch trynna give me fucking dome, got her butt naked and she in a thong. Call uber to get ya bitch home , Dab
-Trill Sammy

Cashmerre Pov.

"Damn it's hot as fuck out here." I said as we all got out of the van. Morgan rented us a 6 bedroom house for the summer and it was fly as hell.

"Man this shit dope." Shawn said and I nodded in agreement.

"Aye cash , come get yo shit."

"Can you carry it for me please Scooby , I'm so tired." I said clasping my hands together. He gave me a "bitch please" look and walked passed me.

"Shit , yo arms ain't broken and you damn sure not giving up the pussy so miss me with that shit."

"Nigga fuck youuu." I said rolling my eyes and walking to the car to get my bags.

"Aye cash , did you miss being out here?" Shawn said leaning against the van.

"I don't know , I never really thought about it." He nodded and made his way into the house as I followed him.

Morgan was laid out on the couch knocked out and Varo occupied the other one.

I made my way up the stairs and went to the room I would be staying in. I was grateful to have gotten my own room , because I loved my space.

I dropped my bags down and made my way to the bathroom , I was in desperate need of a shower.

-

Shawn' s Pov.

"So what we getting into tonght?" I asked talking to Varo and Scooby , Michael was busy tending to Tracy.

"Shit I'm trynna get high and wasted foo, on some real shit I'm trynna get fucked up." Scooby said sticking his hand inside a bag of chips.

"Me too nigga, probably get me a little broad too." I said taking a rolled blunt from my pocket.

"Nigga you fucked up , don't you got my sister?" Varo said mugging me. I chuckled and lit the blunt.

"Bro me and yo sister not even rocking like that , we basically friends with benefits and she know that." Well I hope she did.

"Yeah okay , If I found out you fucking over my sister it's gone be me and you." I laughed and nodded my head.

"I hear you."

"Fuck all that shit , what's the plan? It's just us or we getting cash nem to roll with us?" Scooby asked.

"Roll with y'all where?" Morgan said with her eyes still closed.

"We trynna turn up tonight ma." Scooby said slapping her thigh.

"Stop punk , and I'm down."

"Y'all know cash wild ass gone wanna come." Varo said shaking his head.

"Ugh don't do my bitch." Morgan said rolling her neck like a ghetto chick.