Sock part 2 boy x boy

All "Sock" chapters are- by me- rated 10+. Anyway, I'm probably gonna make this like a 5 part thing. Characters: Owen(bullied), Alec(bully), Luke( relationship with Jason), Jason(relationship with Luke).so yeah let's go!...

Luke's P.O.V

I want to tell Owen about Jason, he will understand, I think.

~time skip to Owens house~

"So Jason pinned me against a wall and started to lift my shirt, I asked him to stop cuz I didn't want to do anything dirty with him. But I like him and he obviously likes me. What do I do?""I dunno just tell him you like him but your not ready for more than cuddles and kisses.""k, what's up with you, anything exciting going on" "not really Alec seems to be a little nicer.""that's good"

~ time skip to 8th period gym(which Owen hates and is bad at)~

Alec's P.O.V.

Owens so cut-wwweeeaaakkk yeah that was what I was thinking. Why?! I bullied him but I love him. Dang it I'm blushing and dizzy. I asked the gym teacher if I could go to the nurses office, I was let back to gym for the last 15 minutes of gym class and I stared at Owen, he's so cute when he's out of breath. Last 5 minutes we were let in the locker room Owen is usually the last person to leave. When I went in the room I could see his silky black hair covering his beautiful brown eyes he was taking off his socks."hey Owen how you doing?""fine why do you care?""because I want to be nice to you, I feel bad for hurting you." Everyone was gone."you are such a liar!""AM NOT!" I grabbed him to punch him but his scared expression, I just couldn't, I hugged him. I sat him next to me on the bench and made him look at me. I weaved my fingers through his hair and kissed him,his eyes were closed. He was adorable. I started kiss down his neck and I started to lift his shirt. But he wasn't resisting, I thought he would, but he didn't." Hmmm... are you okay? You don't seem to be resisting, do you like me?""Yes, but even if I didn't I'm not strong enough to make you stop, I'm fine.""oh... tell me if you're uncomfortable, I never want to hurt you again""okay" he closed his eyes while I kissed his neck again. I took of his shirt and he opened his eyes but then shut them fast again. I rubbed his belly, no muscles, but no chubieness either. He's so perfect." You're beautiful""how do you know? All you've seen is my back" he turned around on my lap and kissed me. I lifted him up to put him on the bench and he pouted. He lifted up my shirt,"can I?""Yes baby" he took my shirt off and gave me a hug. I tugged on his shorts. He blushed," Not in school, besides we are late. Let's go.""okay baby" we both put our shirts on  and walked out holding hands. The gym teacher was still there. "What we're you two doing?"" I was waiting for Owen, I'm going to his house so we can study together." "You boys should go fast" "k thanks" we walked to his house, even tho I didn't plan it."you call,me baby what should I call you?" "Daddy. Call me daddy."" Okay daddy." Awww he's so cute. I can't wait to "study".

(End of this part)

So I hope you like it. Um it's kinda dirty do you want something more than just a little dirty? If you want it I will make a really dirty one, but ONLY if you want it. XD I'm so sorry.