At the Mall boy x boy

So today's one shot will be at the Mall. With George and Sam, Sam tall and masculine, George small and skinny. Let's get on with the story...

George P.O.V

Me and Sam were going to the Mall to get summer clothes. It's awkward because I told him I was gay a few days ago and we haven't talked since. I don't think he knows I like him, he just knows i like guys. He's coming in a few minutes so I should be ready for him.

Sam P.O.V

I reached George's door and knocked he came out the door a few seconds later. When I saw him in his denim shorts and a top that was a little to short for him, I thought he looked super cute. I shouldn't think that but he's so adorable. He caught me staring at his belly button and said," earth to Sam, stop staring!" We both blushed. We had a very awkward ride to the Mall, but we got there pretty quick. We went into a random store to pick out a few shirts and a pair of shorts. George picked out his favorite color shorts, and took me into the changing room. He changed and came out of his stall." Do these shorts make my butt look big?" Jeez, he wants me to look at his butt, I blushed but looked anyway. " no, you look cute in them." Do I really have a crush on my best friend? He's always so cute. I Really do love him.

George P.O.V

He said I look cute, does that mean anything? Probably not. I wish. I want to see him in something too. " it's your turn to try something!""wait I thought we were shoping for you! I don't want anything!" I pouted because I know he can never say no to that." Fine, but only one thing, choose wisely." "YAY!"  Hmmm... I have to choose something that will make him look REALLY hot(oh my gawd, I feel bad, but I won't regret it XD). I start looking at the shirts and tried to find one that would look nice on him. He was getting impatient so I just grabbed a random shirt. He rushed into the changing room without letting me in to give him the shirt. I giggled," Sam you need the shirt!" "O-oh yeah..." he opened the door and I walked in to the room and handed him the shirt. He stood there looking at me waiting for me to leave, I didn't want to though, so I sat on the little stool in the corner.

Sam P.O.V

George isn't gonna leave. It's awkward but I don't really mind, if he want to to see me than he can. I take the shirt from him and turn away from George so he could only see my back and started to take off my shirt but he tried to look at me(oh my gawd! I'm dying!!!XD), we were both bright red," what is wrong with you!?" I mean I like him but he's trying to look at me! He turned me around and kissed me, it was surprising at first, but I kissed him back. You would think for a guy who has a bunch of girls crushing on him he would have kissed at least one of them but no. All of them were to full of themselves and now I realise that George is my type, short,shy smart, kind,and funny. " Sam I never told you who I liked, so why are you so surprised?""Well I didn't think you would like me!""why? I told you I like guys so why wouldn't you think that I might like you?"I muttered," I didn't want to get my hopes up.""Awww!  Little Sammy loved me the whole time!" Oh gawd he's giving me nicknames! "All that matters is If I love you now." "Well do you love me?" "Yes!"

(The End)
Sorry this is really late but I had ALOT to do this weekend!:( I know this is really awful but I hope you like it anyway! Also whenever I typed Sam the recommended next word was Gladiator! I love his channel! Bye see you soon!(710 words)