Umbrella boy x boy

Info:
Names: Aaron, Henry
Looks: look like twins(they aren't tho) tall skinny funny brown always gelled hair brown eyes
Btw ALL of the characters I have used are NOT real people, they might be referenced from real people but the characters-once again- are NOT real!!!

Aaron's P.O.V

So Henry and I don't have school today cuz it snowed yesterday. I'm gonna pick him up for dinner. Crap, predictions of rain! Got to get an umbrella, oh of course stupid brother took mine. Oh my sister's! It's rainbow, I like rainbows tho, you could probably guess why(he's gay if you didn't understand XD)so many people think we are twins thankfully we aren't cuz I like Henry ALOT. >///<!

~Time skip to after dinner~

Henry's P.O.V

That was very sweet of Aaron to take me out to dinner. I love him...as a friend...no more than a friend...but...it doesn't matter, I love him.>///<! He looked over at me and smirked,"what's wrong Henry? Why are you blushing?""I just saw a really cute girl" he frowned, why? OMG, does he like me?! I wouldn't get my hopes up. We started to walk out of the restaurant, but he stopped I gave him a puzzled look. It was raining. He took out his umbrella and lifted over our heads. "Hehehe rainbows?""my brother took mine, besides I like rainbows!" He seemed offended,"why tho?"he replied with dropping the umbrella and kissing me in the middle of the sidewalk."Aaron! What was that for?!" "You asked why I liked rainbows so I showed you!"" Oh" I looked down and acted really shy even tho I usually am not shy."why didn't you tell me before?"" I didn't want to lose my best friend.""you didn't admit your feelings because you thought I wouldn't like you any more?""Yes" I looked up and kissed him again,"you don't need to worry anymore"and winked at him. his face lit up.

(The End)

Sorry this one is really short but I hope you like it any way. Thanks for reading!!!