Punch boy x boy

So today I will be making a one shot about a boy named Luke, a small pale 13 year old that gets scared very easily and is very caring his boyfriends name is Chris a brave masculine boy who likes adventure he is14 years old and loves his boyfriend A LOT! Let's get on with the story...

Chris p.o.v.

I smile brightly to myself riding my bike over to Luke's house to pick up him up for our date. I got to pick where we went this time and since it's a nice warm October night why not go to scream fest(I don't know If that's what is called but I hope you what I mean). I know Luke doesn't like like scary things but that just gives him one more reason to want to cling onto me. We can go on the haunted hay ride! SO romantic (if you couldn't tell that was sarcastic) I can't wait to see his adorable face, which is good because I'll be there in a minute. I finally pull up to his door, knock twice and wait a few seconds. Luke comes out with a long black coat skinny jeans a red and yellow striped scarf covering his mouth, his dirty blond hair covering is Crystal blue eyes. I pulled down his scarf and gave him a small kiss, or at least I tried to he pulled me closer and we kissed for a while until I said we have to go."were are we going?" Luke asked with his sweet innocent voice."You'll have to wait and see!" He whined a little, he sounds like a little kid when he whines and its adorable. We got on my bike and started to move."WAIT!!!"Luke yelled." What?!"he surprised me."Chris, I have nothing to hold on to.""oh... um, grab on to my waist.""okay" I could tell he was blushing but he did it any way, he just leaned on my back the whole way.

Luke's P.O.V

When we finally got there I saw the most scary place EVER!"Chris!what did you take me to a place where ghosts or zombies could... I don't know what they want to do to me!"I started crying and tried to hide from Chris. " Luke it's fine I'll protect you." I tried to tell him that I didn't want to go, but something about his hazel eyes told me that he really would take care of me." F-fine I'll go, but you MUST protect me!" "Okay, I promise!" We went to the counter to get our tickets and got on a stack of hay on the cart, the stack was made for one person so I sat on Chris's lap. We started going through the haunted forest, I wanted to look tough for Chris so I said,"I'm a little scared" Chris wanted to make a joke so he said," hello a little scared I'm Chris!" Oh my gosh! I was serious. I was kind of mad so I punched him, I didn't think I would hurt him because I was so small, but his nose started to bleed I started to yell,"STOP!STOP! He's bleeding!" "Luke I'm fine, but we should head home." I was quite relieved when he said that.,"yes I think you should stay over my house tonight though, it's my turn to take care of you!" The tour guide said he would take us back to the parking lot. I told Chris that my parents were out on a business trip so he wouldn't have to worry about parents. We got to my house and I told him to go up to my room, I went to go get some tissues. When I got up to my room on the second floor I saw him just standing there patiently waiting for me to tell him to do something. I asked him to lay on my bed."but Luke I'll get blood on your pillow." I pulled out the tissues I had grabbed downstairs and handed them to Chris." I'm gonna go tidy up this house is a mess!" " No Luke it looks fine, please stay here with me." I sat awkwardly next to him at the foot of the bed. Chris moved over and motioned me to lay next to him. I blushed but obeyed to make him happy." Luke I will love you no matter what happens" "I love you to Chris." He pulled me closer and kissed me,more passionately than ever before. Right before I dozed off while cuddling him he whispered, " I will always protect you."

(The End)
So I noticed these take forever to make but I don't care, I hope you like it, please leave suggestions. Thank you!(800 words)