Chapter 11

*2 years later*

Dinah's pov
After allat me and mani have gotten closer and i can honestly say i love her so much more we've had some problems with exs but everything is going great. Zendaya and Lauren are engaged. Zendaya is a dance teacher along with Normani. Lauren owns her own model angency and is the CEO and little old me is a teacher for pre-k students. I love kids so i thought why not and they don't have school for long anyways so it's good because i can get home and get the house cleaned and set when normani comes home. Once i got home i put my keys and shoes up and started cleaning after i changed into some booty shorts and a sweater.
-"Baby" mani screams through the house and i smile
-"In the room babe" i screamed back and smiled when i seen her walk in with her sexy shorts and crop top.
-"Hey baby how was your day" i stood up and kissed her lips and her forehead before laying down waiting for her.
-"A kid endes up breaking their hand because they endes up slipping and falling onto the fucking floor" i giggled and she smiled
-"My day was filled with toddlers showing me pictures they drew and crying" she laughed and laid on my boobs and i ran my hands through her hair.
"I love you" she tensed and looked at me
"I love you too" she smiled and in that moment i knew i wanted to marry this woman and spend the rest of my life with her.

short chapter ik but yur check out my other book